[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

[v.190] Known Issues

Comments

• SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited December 2017
    Loot on non-KMS maps being "fixed" made it much harder for anyone but the ultra strong to progress.

Yeah. Can we at least get an acknowledgement that this is an issue?

There will be an official statement done by Nexon soon (few days at max). I would prefer to not include it in the list until we get more information.
    darikInvulgo
  • HopefulDreamHopefulDream
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    The skill arrow platter for bow masters has not been fixed. Every time I try to set it down, it does not register. I have to click the skill hot key several times after to register it to set.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    The mastery book packs in the Nova shop are incorrectly listed as:

Mastery book (20 pack)
    Mastery book (30 pack)

When it should be:

Mastery book 20 (10 pack)
    Master book 30 (10 pack)
    Sherri
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited December 2017
    The skill arrow platter for bow masters has not been fixed. Every time I try to set it down, it does not register. I have to click the skill hot key several times after to register it to set.

This was prior to v.190. Also, I believe KMS was able to fix this glitch recently. I expect GMS to receive this update in the future, so keep hope!
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
  • theLUMItheLUMI
    Reactions: 840
    edited December 2017
    After i opened 2 nova Sugar box's that both gave me 500 reward points,(great...) i didn't get reward from the other nova sugar box's... opened 2 more and got no reward.
    it keeps telling me to use my reward points because im at the limit, i have 3000 reward points.... what kind of limit is that?!?!
    so after 8 hours of playing i have 1000 reward points to show for....

*Update* the 5th and final box also didnt give me anything...
    maple administrator: "saving these reward points will put you over the daily limit. use your current reward points at the cash shop"
    and then the box got consumed.
  • StarThiefStarThief
    Reactions: 400
    edited December 2017
    Reymuu wrote: »
    People getting autobanned?

I've heard about this from people in my guild. Some of them were trying to log on and got banned(Not sure if that's been fixed yet). I've been having issues connecting myself. Almost every time I try to go on, I get disconnected when I get to the character selection screen. An error pops up saying I've been disconnected but it never says why.
  • NeonTwilightNeonTwilight
    Reactions: 860
    edited December 2017
    There is no option in the Smithing tab to make Timeless and Reverse Cadena chains, and no recipe option for higher level Cadena chains other than level 145 Meister weapon.
  • darikdarik
    Reactions: 3,270
    edited December 2017
    When u make a new knight of cygnus and u press the skill tab, u cant remove it later and it stays even if u press the x on the right top corner or if u press the skill tab again it will stay on the screen, so in order to remove it u have to log off and launch the game again.
  • AngelicaxoxoAngelicaxoxo
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    Ludi PQ quest incorrectly labeled in maple guide as requiring 2-6 players. You need 3 to start that quest.

Edit: Spouse Hotkey Missing, see bug reports.
  • duelghostduelghost
    Reactions: 1,170
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    The Monster Book Hotkey is missing. The Maple News hotkey took its place.
  • duelghostduelghost
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    On my Cadena, I was doing the NLC Under Attack quest, there's a part of the quest where you board the Roborider and have to fight the Aliens to get a key from them to escape. I tried using my attack button but no attack was happening against the aliens. I tried using my other skills too and nothing worked. I didn't have a way to attack the Aliens so I can't continue the questline.
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited December 2017
    "Reviving a character during the fight has a chance to lock all actions from the character, similar to the recent bug with Lucid"

this bug not recently occurred in Lucid.. its there for over a month.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Well, where are the fixes? Some of these bugs shouldn't take too much work to fix, but yet haven't been. Like the crusader codex button missing, or Cadena's weapons not dropping. Other things people are upset about apparently require Nexon to be contacted, but why are these bugs not fixed yet?

Almost a whole week went by and none of these have been fixed yet. Is the letter from SavageAce to imply nothing will be fixed until the 15th?
  • SafetDKSafetDK
    Reactions: 345
    edited December 2017
    I found a bug... when im +20 levels higher from a mob it doesnt drop mesos or nothing at all... can we fix this so we start playing again instead of being logged off?

We are alot of people who bpycuts you untill this gets fixed or nerfed in a fair way. Plz respond ty
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    SafetDK wrote: »
    I found a bug... when im +20 levels higher from a mob it doesnt drop mesos or nothing at all... can we fix this so we start playing again instead of being logged off?

We are alot of people who bpycuts you untill this gets fixed or nerfed in a fair way. Plz respond ty

This is intentional, and it's been a part of the game for a while now.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Why were some of these not fixed. Regular monsters still do not drop Cadena weapons. Only bosses do.
  • duelghostduelghost
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    ClawStaff wrote: »
    Well, where are the fixes? Some of these bugs shouldn't take too much work to fix, but yet haven't been. Like the crusader codex button missing, or Cadena's weapons not dropping. Other things people are upset about apparently require Nexon to be contacted, but why are these bugs not fixed yet?

Almost a whole week went by and none of these have been fixed yet. Is the letter from SavageAce to imply nothing will be fixed until the 15th?

Some fixes have been made with the recent minor patch, I don't think they'll fix the rest until the 15th.
  • Nick008Nick008
    Reactions: 925
    edited December 2017
    pet loot lag
    Sherri
  • Mangie75Mangie75
    Reactions: 800
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    The Recommended World tab in the main screen gets stuck when I log in to a character sometimes and I have to reset my game to get it to go away
This discussion has been closed.