[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

magnus

DotSinDotSin
Reactions: 505
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: A bug that happens doing magnus

Brief bug summary: Everytime i do hmag it is normal mag and evertime i do normal mag its hmag.

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:DotSin

Character level:220

Character job:DualBlade

World name:Bera

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    DotSin wrote: »
    Bug type: A bug that happens doing magnus

Brief bug summary: Everytime i do hmag it is normal mag and evertime i do normal mag its hmag.

Steps to reproduce:

(if not covered in the summary)

Character name:DotSin

Character level:220

Character job:DualBlade

World name:Bera

Jw, when you talk to the door to choose Magnus difficutly, are you assuming the first option is normal Magnus and the second option is Hard Magnus?
  • DotSinDotSin
    Reactions: 505
    edited December 2017
    no im talking about when i click hard magnus option it bugs out and is normal mag and if i happen to die it kicks me out.
    it also happens when i choose normal option it bugs out and is hard mag and kicks me out if i die
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2017
    Magnus raining million of meteors per second or meteors are frozen and kicking you out on the first death is due to memory corruption.
    Do a full shutdown on your computer to fix it http://www.howtogeek.com/129021/how-to-do-a-full-shutdown-in-windows-8-without-disabling-hybrid-boot, (normal shutdown or restarting will not clear away the memory corruption)