[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dream Defender Bug (Summons)

ArcoArco
Reactions: 1,150
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: In-game (Dream Defender)

Brief bug summary:

Kanna's Yuki-Musume Shoukan summon will cease to attack in Dream Defender when changing rooms. Please take care to pass this issue along as Yuki-musume is crucial to Kanna's dps in Dream Defender, and will have a difficult time completing stages without it.

More details:

I have noticed this glitch happening at stage 12 specifically, in every attempt so far. The summon will initially work as normal, however once you change into a different room, Yuki-musume glitches and idles around without attacking any monsters for the rest of the timer.
This bug also occurs at other stages during dream defender, however I do not know why Yuki-Musume glitches out and stops attacking. This seems to occur randomly whenever you have to change rooms.
As this is only my second day of doing Dream Defender, I have noticed this glitch occuring at any stage (1-13), when changing rooms. I have been unable to test if this occurs in higher stages as I've been unable to go any further.

Steps to reproduce:

Start at stage 10 of Dream Defender, use all kanna skills and summons as necessary and progress to stage 12. At stage 12, summon Yuki musume once off cooldown and change rooms. The summon may glitch out and idle around instead of attacking for the entire duration.

Character level: 220

Character job: Kanna

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 9:30 PST December 11

Comments

• RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited December 2017
    This bug also occur to Hero "Burning Soul Blade".
    There a chance going into portals in Dream Defender cause it to stop attacking until it is resummoned.
    Bug occurs at 0:15 in the video

Character name: Rexaar2
    Character level: 223
    Character job: Hero
    World name: Scania
  • ArcoArco
    edited December 2017
    @Rexaar; thanks for the video contribution! It seems this bug happens to summoning skills when changing rooms.
    I have changed the title of this post to be more accurate.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited January 2018
    As of Maplestory v.192, this bug is still occuring.
  • ArcoArco
    edited January 2018
    Agreed, summons are still glitching. This occurs to both summoning skills in kanna; yuki musume shoukan and sengoku forces.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited January 2018
    Thanks for the report, it has been forwarded.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited January 2018
    I have never encountered this issue I think. But in Lucid, when i leave Burning Soul Blade as turret mode, then I die and respawn, the sword disappear and unable to recast while active o-0