[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Abusing the breakthrou event

LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
Reactions: 1,985
edited December 2017 in General Chat
But still no immediate action. Seen many abusing the event, and
90% of them, mostly Cadena, use some kind of hack, instantly killing them.
I've reported hundreds of times but it seems that either the report system doesnt work or
GMS doesnt give a rat about it. Make me a GM and I'll do the job for you. Wake the freak up !
give me your thought on this.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I'm sorry but this isn't really helpful, instantly killing what? I haven't seen any hacking Cadenas myself, and I'm not sure how it would relate to the Breakthrough event (which requires you to level-up and clear Monster Park).

Cadena is an extremely good mobber and can clear lots of mobs in a short period of time. Clearing mobs quickly does not necessarily equate to hacking.

PM me a screenshot if you're unsure or something, but your claim isn't making much sense as it is.
    YinYangXArgent
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    just mad cadenas are taking all of his training maps because scrub
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Instant kills?
    You know cadena has muscle memory that gives her alot of damage and reigns of chain that gets boosted and one hits everything.

You possibly reported innocent people.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    If anything, it should be extended until at least Illium arrives. Kind of difficult to give up every minute of my life to get to 200.
    Argent
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    I'm sorry but this isn't really helpful, instantly killing what? I haven't seen any hacking Cadenas myself, and I'm not sure how it would relate to the Breakthrough event (which requires you to level-up and clear Monster Park).

Cadena is an extremely good mobber and can clear lots of mobs in a short period of time. Clearing mobs quickly does not necessarily equate to hacking.

PM me a screenshot if you're unsure or something, but your claim isn't making much sense as it is.

Are you telling me that I am false accusing someone of using a third party program? I just proved my fact that Nexon clearly dont ggive a rat, particularly this Neo dude.
    You sure you haven't seen any of those hackers? Instantly killing what? dont play dumb. They are grinding those free maple points. I have made my cadena 200 and I know that shes a good mober. The ones I saw were using monster magnet hack, allowing them to use skills without any cds.
    I have a bunch of people on my blacklist who seem suspicious, one of them is [Removed]. Now you want me to take a screenshot and send it to you?
    Why would I do that? its your job to do so. I am totally fine with you letting them do what they gotta do. There's nothing good in reporting these hackers for me.
    Don't you see I am trying to make a better community? If you think I am unsure, which is least likely to be the case, you are very wrong.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    this is hilarious
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2017
    LagTooMuch wrote: »
    Are you telling me that I am false accusing someone of using a third party program? I just proved my fact that Nexon clearly dont ggive a rat, particularly this Neo dude.
    You sure you haven't seen any of those hackers? Instantly killing what? dont play dumb. They are grinding those free maple points. I have made my cadena 200 and I know that shes a good mober. The ones I saw were using monster magnet hack, allowing them to use skills without any cds.
    I have a bunch of people on my blacklist who seem suspicious, one of them is [Removed]. Now you want me to take a screenshot and send it to you?
    Why would I do that? its your job to do so. I am totally fine with you letting them do what they gotta do. There's nothing good in reporting these hackers for me.
    Don't you see I am trying to make a better community? If you think I am unsure, which is least likely to be the case, you are very wrong.

Don't accuse people of hacking on the forums. Report them instead, either in-game or via a ticket.

No I have not seen any hacking Cadenas myself, the worst thing I've personally seen people do with their Cadenas is put the word "chain" in every single one of their character names. Every single one.

Yelling at me and insulting me is not going to get you anywhere, and it's certainly not proof of people hacking. If you have proof of someone hacking, send a report. It's not my job to track down and stalk random people in a server I don't play based on a single person's accusation on the forums.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited December 2017
    Neospector wrote: »

Don't accuse people of hacking on the forums. Report them instead, either in-game or via a ticket.

No I have not seen any hacking Cadenas myself, the worst thing I've personally seen people do with their Cadenas is put the word "chain" in every single one of their character names. Every single one.

Yelling at me and insulting me is not going to get you anywhere, and it's certainly not proof of people hacking. If you have proof of someone hacking, send a report. It's not my job to track down and stalk random people in a server I don't play based on a single person's accusation on the forums.

That's an insult? Wow. if thats the case you the one who insulted me first, no let me rephrase it humiliating me by saying I am very unsure and don't know what I am doing. Stop taking everything as offensive. And I already mentioned ealierliy you probably didnt read what I wrote that I've reported hundreds of times. This is not accusing someone of using hacks ( at least not until you asked me to take a screen shot) just asking why they haven't taken any actions against these hackers.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited December 2017
    They need some moderators with a little thicker skin around these forums.
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited December 2017
    you know what I am allowed to criticize on this forum. I would like to file a customer complaint against you being an ASS this wHOLE time.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    you know what I am allowed to criticize on this forum. I would like to file a customer complaint against you being an ASS this HOLE time.

Ugh, you're like a retail worker's worst nightmare.

He simply asked for proof, a screenshot or some form of evidence that isn't just your word. You're allowed to criticize, but it doesn't really get you anywhere.
    SherriDeathace102
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited December 2017
    you know what I am allowed to criticize on this forum. I would like to file a customer complaint against you being an ASS this HOLE time.

He simply asked for proof, a screenshot or some form of evidence that isn't just your word. You're allowed to criticize, but it doesn't really get you anywhere.

and he simply took my comment as offensive. you said get me no where? I dont care if thats what they want. Like I said, I am trying to make a better community not fighting them but these guys clealy dont give a rat.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited December 2017

Specifically, if you must provide proof and you absolutely refuse to report players on your own (for some reason), PM it to me instead of witch-hunting on the forums.
    It's not my job to follow people around in-game, proof or not, but just randomly accusing someone of "being suspicious" is not enough to do anything.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    You really havent shown any proof that theyre hacking. While it may seem that he gets on the offensive, you also seem to get on the attack rather fast. Just show him proof that theyre hacking. Cadena area of attack and base % attack on the skills plus the muscle memory can in fact = ohko

the way he replied in no way said you false accused, he was simply presenting a more rational explanation because you offered no other context other than saying theyre hacking without showing how theyre attacking or killing everything.
    Sherri
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    edited December 2017
    You really havent shown any proof that theyre hacking. While it may seem that he gets on the offensive, you also seem to get on the attack rather fast. Just show him proof that theyre hacking. Cadena area of attack and base % attack on the skills plus the muscle memory can in fact = ohko

the way he replied in no way said you false accused, he was simply presenting a more rational explanation because you offered no other context other than saying theyre hacking without showing how theyre attacking or killing everything.

did you even read what I wrote thoroughly?HOw many times do I have to tell you Ive reported hundreds of times. The fact that there are still hundreds of blaze wizard hackers roaming all over the maps proves that Nexon don't care. Did you really think sending a ticker or reporting settles this? Why would I even bother to try to make this community better. You think I am short tempered and hes the victim, I dont know what to say man.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Uhm...you're making yourself look bad. Just saying.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017

did you even read what I wrote thoroughly?HOw many times do I have to tell you Ive reported hundreds of times. The fact that there are still hundreds of blaze wizard hackers roaming all over the maps proves that Nexon don't care. Did you really think sending a ticker or reporting settles this? Why would I even bother to try to make this community better. You think I am short tempered and hes the victim, I dont know what to say man.

friend, youre switching the subject from Cadenas to Blaze Wizards. What he's asking for is proof that these cadenas in your initial post are hacking. the problem here is that youre assuming there is a victim and an attacker. When it comes to claiming someone is hacking the proof should be objective. So this isnt about blaze wizards hackning, which I assume youre talking about bera, cause I havent seen any in windia nor reboot, this is about your alleged anecdote of cadenas hacking.
    SherriMageOfBattlesIts2Sharp4U
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    edited December 2017
    clearly is acting overly antagonistic with no interest in actually garnering conversation

so as i said

delet this
  • Player1Player1
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    I can see that monster magnet and other such 3rd party programs can be a hassle. We're all hoping that they can be banned. The only problem is the fact that botters and hackers can easily just make another account .-. so until the main source of the problem can be taken care of there's really not much else we can do. And like the many others who posted earlier, one hit killing with a cadena isn't that difficult in the early levels and with enough good potentials its extremely easy to get 1 hit kills in the upper levels. I personally got my cadena to 200 after a week lol. Her defense and avoid is pretty trashy compared to other classes (I've died about 20 times in the upper levels and it sucks) but i haven't seen any cadenas hacking during my time playing her.
  • DemonluckDemonluck
    Reactions: 615
    edited December 2017
    Dude why make a post about this which u do not have any proof of this guy or girls use a 3nd party programs it make u look bad on the form and if u think they use it why not just send a ticket like the other do beside get mad at he ask of proof and doing he job as a moderatoru it not like he or she a gm or have the power to do something I think I never was one so I do not know if they do have the power to do that or not
This discussion has been closed.