[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Reminder] Pet loot lag is still a problem

McDasherMcDasher
Reactions: 360
Member, Private Tester
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Nexon one good way to fix pet loot lag will be a way to disable quests in game. pet loot lag has been a problem for years and you haven't solved it, yet you fix problems no one wants you to fix ex [Reboot non-KMS map fix]. I'm still waiting on your solution on how to get decent mesos in reboot -_-.
SherriBooberpuppyShadEightNightcrawl3rJacaruRenni

Comments

• ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    This is one of the reasons I dont play anymore. I dont care what great new events and contents there are, if the gameplay isnt smooth it means nothing
  • BooberpuppyBooberpuppy
    Reactions: 3,415
    edited December 2017
    McDasher wrote: »
    I'm still waiting on your solution on how to get decent mesos in reboot -_-.

^ This.

Nexon trying our patience, yeah? Now that the dust has settled, we are just waiting for an answer, hoping it is some actual good way to farm the mesos we need for progression without the Asian levels of grindfest status. Please developers, do make a way to farm mesos without it being a complete pain in the rear, or some dumb crapola like having to go to the FM to sell crystal meth to some shady middleman.

• KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    Thing is there is a way to get plenty of mesos if you are level 200+...just go to scrapyard maps mobs there give me decent mesos and i get exp to boot and drops! thing is i think people got to metaphorically "FAT" on training on super easy 1 shot kill mobs that did lil to no dmg to you and anyone new or making alts are thinking its not fair and now think that after so long of the problem not being fixed that they are entitled to a better way to make mesos after the glitch was fixed.

Now hear me out on this would you, and i mean would any of you "really" be this upset if this was going on when reboot was released and by that i mean if the servers upon launch had no glitch mob drop? I mean everyone wanted the challenge and no pay to win that reboot was promised to give and now you truly DO have that challenge!

As far as pet loot lag goes i dont understand how it is still going on? at least for me i dont have it, and i activate every quest i get from killing 200 of this mob to looting x amount of blah blah blah no lag with three pets out on reboot and normal servers it just might be your computer or internet and by pc i dont mean old i mean multi-core or single i have 8 cores so maybe thats why i dont see this lag.
  • Games_Of_ChanceGames_Of_Chance
    Reactions: 640
    edited December 2017
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Thing is there is a way to get plenty of mesos if you are level 200+...just go to scrapyard maps mobs there give me decent mesos and i get exp to boot and drops! thing is i think people got to metaphorically "FAT" on training on super easy 1 shot kill mobs that did lil to no dmg to you and anyone new or making alts are thinking its not fair and now think that after so long of the problem not being fixed that they are entitled to a better way to make mesos after the glitch was fixed.

Now hear me out on this would you, and i mean would any of you "really" be this upset if this was going on when reboot was released and by that i mean if the servers upon launch had no glitch mob drop? I mean everyone wanted the challenge and no pay to win that reboot was promised to give and now you truly DO have that challenge!

As far as pet loot lag goes i dont understand how it is still going on? at least for me i dont have it, and i activate every quest i get from killing 200 of this mob to looting x amount of blah blah blah no lag with three pets out on reboot and normal servers it just might be your computer or internet and by pc i dont mean old i mean multi-core or single i have 8 cores so maybe thats why i dont see this lag.

You're genuinely drunk if you think scrapyard is decent mesos. Also the difference in farm rates between classes makes it completely unfair and pushes low mobbing classes out of the game.

Secondly, we play a video game. It shouldn't be a slideshow. Pet loot lag is disgusting and you're actually lying if you say you don't have it. Cores and ram don't do anything when you pick bulk items up and the entire quest log is checked for possible matches. Stop posting nonsense on the forums please.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Reactions: 1,180
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Yes. Pet loot is still there after 1 year +. The worst MMORPG who can't solve a bug that have exist for 1 year.

I even actually like 2 months ago felt that there was an update that probably accidently made the pet loot lag lessens by a bit. And the pet loot freeze was lessen too. Was hoping that my analysis can help the developers to actualy analyse what is the cause. i Put those on bug report. Hoping that it can help. But the forum admin just moved my thread and saying it doesn't related to bug. This is 1 huge/big bug that has exist for 1 year and not yet solved.

But GM and admin trying to lie saying since 6 months ago that developers have found out the cause of it. Do all GM and forum admin even think that all players are 5 year old kids? And you are the only adults here? You said the same thing since 6 months ago that Developers have identified the cause. But it has not been fixed yet until now.

Why not just admit it that developers still looking for the cause and if any players found anything relate to this, can send report to help developers. Why insist that you know how to fix it? Where is the fix? It has been 1 full year or even more.

And when someone(me) actually try to help to analyse, you just move their report somewhere else. After that, I even complained that my thread was related to pet loot bug, but they deleted it. Even a bit of progress and report to Developers should helped. But once again you removed my thread. Stop acting that you are the smartest and if players report doesn't connect with your logic, you think that it is trash and you just move it somewhere else.

But probably some forum admins think that they are the smartest and knows everything. If you are so smart, then try to fix the problems. It has been 1 year and not yet been fixed. I challenge you to find the fix. If you can't, stop acting smart that you know how to fix it.

Sorry it is not all Forum admins. I know that some forum admins are nice and helpful. Only a few sometimes think that they are smarter and knows everything in this world >.>
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    @MCDasher. How much is decent mesos? xD You can still get around 200mill perhour and i think it is decent. If you expect 600mill perhour, it is not decent xD. Most player expect to farm huge amount of mesos in short time @.@
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited December 2017
    If there's one thing that can give us solace in these dark times, its fixing pet loot lag. Thats the least you could do after the meso farm nerf. Your sins will be forgiven Nexon, do it now.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    edited December 2017
    @Game_of_Chance And im telling you im sorry if "your" pc cant just power through it but i dont have loot lag AT ALL so please dont tell me how a game is running on my end cause its faulty on your end by some random chance, and yes making 250-300mil an hour from scrapyard mobs is decent meso gain in my book sorry you cant go to mp3 or byebye anymore and 1 shot everything with a kanna but my level 208 BaM is doing mighty fine at hill 4 with mesos.
    Ladysio
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    @Game_of_Chance And im telling you im sorry if "your" pc cant just power through it but i dont have loot lag AT ALL so please dont tell me how a game is running on my end cause its faulty on your end by some random chance, and yes making 250-300mil an hour from scrapyard mobs is decent meso gain in my book sorry you cant go to mp3 or byebye anymore and 1 shot everything with a kanna but my level 208 BaM is doing mighty fine at hill 4 with mesos.

Did not know hill 4 was worth anything...must test! for science!!!
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited December 2017

This game's performance benchmark is very low compared to other complex 3D games, we shouldn't have to buy the latest high end gaming pc (which mine is btw and still loot lags) just to compensate for something that is broken and can easily be fixed. Also how on earth are you getting 300mil an hour without meso gear and without kishin, I can 1 shot lach mobs and I still don't get that much WITH my kishin mule.
  • Roni777Roni777
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    @Krimlock. My Pcs can even run emulator for PS2 which runs 3D games and can run most 3D MMORPG or any 3D PC game smoothly. So don't give us excuse about the PCs is the problem. Don't tell me to play 2D old game like maplestory i need to spend $1500+ to buy a gaming PC or Laptop. It is also not happening only on 1% of maplestory players. It is happening to 99% of players i have met at Reboot. So Don't try to blame players. It is absolutely not players fault. It is Nexon's fault. Do we even need to make a petition for this for Nexon to know how many players actually got affected by this pet loot lag? Just need a GM word, and i can get you so many players to sign the petition. A game that is not compatible to most of its players is not a player fault. It is the game developer fault.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    the pc is not the issue. I'm using a gaming laptop worth over $1500 and I still lag like oedipus. This is an issue on nexons end they have admitted that it is on their end
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    edited December 2017
    @Roni777 I never once blamed anyone i simply stated "maybe it's your pc" i dont have it nothing more nothing less maybe its cause i do all my quests when i get them and not just let them stack to infinity in my quest log, maybe it's on the games side or maybe something on my pc is different than your pc (not all are built with or use the same parts) idk and i dont have the answer i am again simply stating i dont have it nor my sister on her pc.

@Pepe i never once said i did not have meso gear or did not use meso buffs but no i did not use kenshin.