[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Unable to log in after maint

YoloYolo
Reactions: 975
edited December 2017 in General Chat
I am unable to log into my main character, However it is just my main character as none of my other characters are affected by this.

Before the maintenance hit i ran to the FM so that i could close my shop in order to save myself the hassle of having to claim my items from Fredrick.However it seems i have an even bigger of a hassle on my hands now...

Now that the maintenance is over each time i attempt to log into my main character i am met with this pop up 316rv4i.png

Reminder that ONLY MY MAIN CHARACTER IS UNACCESSABLE and now i am getting a bit worried since Double miracle time was announced and i can not gain access to my main character which has any or all of my items worth cubing.

I am not asking for any type of compensation, I just ask that my character be fixed before double miracle time begins OR ends so that i do not miss this event that comes around once every 6 months.

Comments

• YoloYolo
    edited December 2017
    Just got home and tried again, Still not able to log into my main character.....

8 Hours later and no official word from Nexon, Double miracle time is getting closer n closer.

I am curious if anybody else is having this issue, Please comment down below if you are.
  • AriesDRXAriesDRX
    Reactions: 940
    edited December 2017
    I'm having the same problem.

I'm afraid we're going to miss the cube sale and double miracle time. :/
  • YoloYolo
    edited December 2017
    AriesDRX wrote: »
    I'm having the same problem.

I'm afraid we're going to miss the cube sale and double miracle time. :/

I share your concerns for the cube sale and double miracle time.

Hopefully we will be able to participate, Fingers crossed.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    Having the same issue myself, Upon talking to the live support a GM told me their team was looking into it(Very typical), That was more than 8 hours ago like you said(very typical again)..and the longer i wait the more concerned i am of missing out on the double miracle time event.
  • YoloYolo
    edited December 2017
    Welp, With the start of miracle time beginning within the hour almost all of my hope is gone for being able to take part in this once in every 6 month event... For everybody else unable to partake i shall shed a tear for you QQ
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    double miracle happens way more often than once every 6 months. Relax you aint missing anything special
  • YoloYolo
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    double miracle happens way more often than once every 6 months. Relax you aint missing anything special

Real easy for somebody who has access to their main character to say, and quite frankly a low blow. Thanks for that.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »

The last double miracle time was July 1 Which is a little over 6 months ago.

You see Nexon can take the game down when a few people complain about the changes to the naming/deleting characters

However when there is something truly game breaking they let it slide due to double miracle time being announced already because god forbid if they ever announce double miracle time more than 24 hour in advance the world would come to an end.
  • YoloYolo
    edited December 2017

You see Nexon can take the game down when a few people complain about the changes to the naming/deleting characters

Just got done talking to live support, All they told me was that they were looking into the matter and they know about the issue(s)

Your point about the name changes really grinds my gears, I too believe this issue should call for an immediate maintenance as this event rarely comes around and with people unable to participate it only really hinders Nexons income.

I do not see how any sort of compensation can truly be "compensation" a measely 10 25 or even 50k Maple points would nowhere nearly suffice as the DMT event far outweighs those given figures, The only way i see "US" being truly compensated would be for nexon to somehow let the people unable to partake have their own DMT but i doubt that they are capable of making that happen or even would want to try to.

At this point ive lost all hope that i did have for a hot fix and it leaves a really salty taste in my mouth as to how Nexon prioritizes things, That is all i am going to say on the matter, Thank you for nothing Nexon...
  • RadiantSightRadiantSight
    Reactions: 1,025
    edited December 2017
    This issue feels like it is error code -38 that happens every year or less that Nexon does not usually know about.

Error code -38 is an issue with older created character inventory (equip, use, etc, set-up, link skills, V Matrix) that builds up excessively until it can't take anymore and completely shuts your character out from logging in.
    The system that is supposed to flush non- existing data after you extract nodes from the V matrix is probally not working again which is causing the excessive data buildup.
    DarkPassenger