[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

winters not dropping for some players

DancemonDancemon
Reactions: 1,535
edited December 2017 in Bug Reporting
the old bug from last years is still not solved

some accounts do not get any winter buffs when opening the santa boxes

lets pray nexon finds a solution for this very old bug this year
YinYangX

Comments

• scholar624scholar624
    Reactions: 3,315
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for the heads up, I'll forward this onward and start getting winter buffs back for everyone on Santa's "Nice List".
    YinYangX
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited December 2017
    Is it just the Lucky Winter your not able to obtain or all the three winters?
  • kthxkthx
    Reactions: 320
    edited December 2017
    Yeah the Enjoyable winters are terrible I got like 2 of them in 57 boxes... I got tons of the Gingerbread things I really needed these Enjoyable Winters to get me through next year...
    I have an account that has at least 1000
  • ICEMAGEICEMAGE
    Reactions: 615
    edited December 2017
    The same thing is happening on my wives account too. She is also getting V coins from the boxes and not Nova coins. Nexon needs to look into this and fix it. It's not fair for some people to be getting the drop buffs and others not getting them. It really takes the fun out of the event and make its a giant waste of time gathering the Santa boxes.
  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 4,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    On my Mage, I can get Enjoyable Winters, but I do not get Lucky Winters. For 3 years now I haven't received a single Lucky Winter. Yet, my other characters are able to receive both rewards. -shrug-