[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Do you expect us to use 2x money for characters?

SafetDKSafetDK
Reactions: 345
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
Im seriously qutting this dumb a** game. All you **** want from us is MONEY MONEY and MONEY. Why in the hell do i have to buy pets for my other character, when I have purchsed pets on my gold-farmer? Doesnt give any sense, why I cant use the same pets on other characters and are FORCED TO BUY PETS ON THAT CHAR. TOO.

Im fuking refusin to play this game anymore. Im not chinese, japanese or whatever to compete with my wallet. I was trying to have fun, but if you dont use your wallet, you wont be having fun in this game.

It gives absolutely no sense why we cant trade out PAID PETS AND APPERANCE (NX) OVER TO OUR OTHER MAIN CHARACTERS. This game is really DEAD CONTENT. If this is the case, that you have to buy NX and not be able to transfere your gear / pets to other characters im fuking out of here. Not gonna play this game, when its pretty much forcing you to either play on one characters and farm gold, and your main character to be a pain the ass, cus you'll have to use NX some day, so you dont have to pam Z to loot. This is so ridiculous!

I spent 250$ on my **** gold farm character and I cant even use the retarded pets on other chars. What the **** is the point in that? So in that case, we have to buy like 6-8 pets to have 3-4 characters? Get the **** outta her, im not a kid or a **** to spend anymore money on this game, if this is how you want it to be.

Why arent we allowed to transfere stuff we bought for REAL money to our other characters? You want us to main ONE char at a time? How stupid is that?

So much money, so much effort to get to this point, where i regret every **** penny and minute i spent here. I WANT MY PETS ON OTHER CHAR NOW or you COULD OF MADE A WARNING LIKE THIS: "AFTER ACTIVATING YOU WONT BE ABLE TO TRANSFERE TO OTHER CHARS." <---- where do you see this? plz tell me or refund me my **** money or transfer my pets on my other char.

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited December 2017
    so pets can be shared across the same "class family" (Explorers, Cygnus classes,Resistance classes, Hero classes, Nova classes, Sengoku classes) but in order to share them outside these you need to wait for a Cash transfer event which are limited time only.

this is something that should be explained but might not be.

also I assume you are on reboot, where the main point is to main one character at a time which is why you can not trade equipment in general across the account.
  • JointJoint
    Reactions: 1,205
    edited December 2017
    I agree with you that this is a very stupid thing Nexon to do and is very greedy. No real point in having such restrictions besides giving them more opportunities to gain money from us. However, unless you're an absolute brand new player you should have already know this by now. This sorta thing is common sense and with a bit of a research on your own you could find this out easily.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited December 2017
    Yeah, most other mmos at least allow you to xfer gear through your account storage. Any pets also. It's a little bit disappointing that it's 2017 nearing 2018 and they still haven't made the cash shop inventories 100% shared regardless of class.
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    So you bought a pet for your kanna or w/e and are now upset cause you have to buy another pet for the class you main? so in theory you (if you bought 3 pets or 3 pet package) 15$ for 3 pets, 3$ for buff skill x3, movement+feed x3 for 1$, movement plus 1$x3, item ignore is a trap&balance scales(other players loot pickup), hp/mp/cure all x1 (also a trap if you bought 3 for all 3 pets also pet equips are a trap as well)

Grand total of 31$ give or take spent on pets for a kanna meso farmer...so i have no clue why or how you spent 250$ on a kanna for pets unless you was spamming for a perma pet other than that seems more of a your problem than nexons XD

This is all based on if you are playing on reboot. if not then how did you even?
    DarkPassenger
  • SafetDKSafetDK
    edited December 2017
    Krimlock wrote: »
    So you bought a pet for your kanna or w/e and are now upset cause you have to buy another pet for the class you main? so in theory you (if you bought 3 pets or 3 pet package) 15$ for 3 pets, 3$ for buff skill x3, movement+feed x3 for 1$, movement plus 1$x3, item ignore is a trap&balance scales(other players loot pickup), hp/mp/cure all x1 (also a trap if you bought 3 for all 3 pets also pet equips are a trap as well)

Grand total of 31$ give or take spent on pets for a kanna meso farmer...so i have no clue why or how you spent 250$ on a kanna for pets unless you was spamming for a perma pet other than that seems more of a your problem than nexons XD

This is all based on if you are playing on reboot. if not then how did you even?

You do realize you can buy other stuff than pets and pet items? You do realize you can buy appereance too? You do know that I never mentioned i spent 250$ in one day or on one account?

Assumptions will not help you or others!

I cant see any place where it says, that pets etc. cannot be transfered to other characters.

- Kanna? Who the **** mains a kanna instead of using it as a gold farmer? Did you even think before typing? I guess not.

Yes, im playing on reboot. - What does it have to do with the issue im talking about? Please do not comment anymore, if you are just here to spit out some useless comments towards me, thank you.

• SafetDKSafetDK
    edited December 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    Yeah, most other mmos at least allow you to xfer gear through your account storage. Any pets also. It's a little bit disappointing that it's 2017 nearing 2018 and they still haven't made the cash shop inventories 100% shared regardless of class.

I know right. It's almost 2018 and Maplestory are still on the same page as in 2k5. Kinda funny too lol. Now I understand all the bad reviews on steam also!
  • SafetDKSafetDK
    edited December 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    so pets can be shared across the same "class family" (Explorers, Cygnus classes,Resistance classes, Hero classes, Nova classes, Sengoku classes) but in order to share them outside these you need to wait for a Cash transfer event which are limited time only.

this is something that should be explained but might not be.

also I assume you are on reboot, where the main point is to main one character at a time which is why you can not trade equipment in general across the account.

Especially on reboot you should be able to transfere pets. Why? Because most people start a Kanna for meso farming and THEN create a character to main. I have not seen anyone main a Kanna to play on her other than using it for gold farm.
  • Platinum_PiotrPlatinum_Piotr
    Reactions: 720
    edited December 2017
    I honestly think that you don't need to spend real money to enjoy the game. Yes it is true that if you pay then you will technically be at an advantage, but you don't need to spend the money if you don't want to. Just enjoy the game without rushing to farm stuff, take your time etc. The fact that you're spending money on buying Cash from Nexon is not their problem, because THEY didn't MAKE you do it, you had an option and you went for it and now you're retaliating.
    Sherri
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    SafetDK wrote: »
    Yes, im playing on reboot. - What does it have to do with the issue im talking about? Please do not comment anymore, if you are just here to spit out some useless comments towards me, thank you.

Reboot has trading disabled entirely. You can't exchange gear or distribute gear to alts. The shared cash lockers still apply, as far as I'm aware, but normal gear is entirely untradeable.
    He's mentioning that because of this part of your post:
    You want us to main ONE char at a time?
    Which, as mentioned, is kinda the point of Reboot as a whole; self-progression and self-funding, with no help from the market (I.E. other players) or your own characters.

Please try to watch your language, even if you're upset; being angry doesn't give you the right to lash out at others.
    PissedOffPlatinum_Piotrpandabunnies
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    delet this
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    SafetDK wrote: »
    Krimlock wrote: »

You do realize you can buy other stuff than pets and pet items? You do realize you can buy appereance too? You do know that I never mentioned i spent 250$ in one day or on one account?

Assumptions will not help you or others!

I cant see any place where it says, that pets etc. cannot be transfered to other characters.

- Kanna? Who the **** mains a kanna instead of using it as a gold farmer? Did you even think before typing? I guess not.

qcziMQu.gif
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Just main a hayato and transfer between kanna and hayato, problem solved.