[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing

Comments

• ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited December 2017
    Well with the results from DMT my base range went up to about 3.1m. With the a maxed Winter Photo Event collection for stat, matk, crit rate, crit dmg and boss, plus the gollux pots and a guild pot I was able to finally solo Hellux again.

I think my stats while attacking was around 4.6m range, 193% boss, 95% ied, 72% crit rate, and 67.5% crit dmg.

I finished with only a few seconds to spare. Once the card event is gone I doubt I'll be able to beat it again unless I get another stat boost.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    It's beyond sad how this still hasn't been addressed.
    When will we see a fix for Kanna??
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    I just want kannas to have a fair chance to be able to do anything at all, right now my class is so weak and even if you are heavily funded people with lower range and stat than you will destroy you in terms of dps
    Sherri
  • La25KannaLa25Kanna
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2017

it is a shame! why do we do this only for the other classes that took advantage of the haku buff! Kanna is not to blame for all this! do not kill kanna please T.T

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH! I AM FROM ARGENTINA AND I AM DIFFICULT IN ENGLISH!
    Sherri
  • LoveforlifeLoveforlife
    Reactions: 350
    edited December 2017
    Can you stop Nerf a kanna, this isn't even valid while you have the new cadena hit like a truck. your not really selling this. This class is already so weak, have you seen a dps chart for classes kanna, it doesn't even show up. EVEN A Bishop does. No one can really work on this character when you keep nerfing it. why don't you stop touching the paint before it dries. you keep messing with it you keep making it worse. while don't you JUST STOP MESSING WITH IT. your not making party play worth it as is. Decease drop of gold and teams and making the damage have no worth. Why are you doing this hell i got to solo bosses to make it worth the gold. Then the few times we party your nerfing that. I remember when you where rewarded for being a team and doing damage together Now everyone has to solo to get anywhere. Can you leave the few classes that make party play worth it stay that way. OR fix the party system so people are wanting to party not just Kill Steal each other on the map.
    Sherri
  • XseleXsele
    Reactions: 710
    edited December 2017
    is there any reply from nexon...?
    Sherri
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    Nexon, we will not rest till you fix this issue, we badly need a buff right now, in the meantime you aren't getting a single cent for me till you fix this class
  • La25KannaLa25Kanna
    Reactions: 510
    edited December 2017

I want to believe that you are aware of our demands! They would have to give some kind of answers either in this same post or in a new one! Do not leave us in the nothing!
  • ZakumwepZakumwep
    Reactions: 775
    edited December 2017
    Keeping this thread alive and just restating my displeasure at several more patches and months having gone by without any word of a kanna buff or even acknowledgement from Nexon that the community is still very unhappy with the decisions that were made
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited December 2017
    Going to bump this thread as well, their permanent account ban bot is still raging on and needs to be seriously looked at. Nexon we will NOT let you forget about this solely by pumping out your 2x EXP/Drops /Hot Weeks/Events.
  • SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    Same here, this is unacceptable.
    Kanna should have their Haku's Blessing reverted back to Pre-Nerf with the following change of being a self buff only.
    As well, the Automatic Banning System should no longer be given the authority to permanently ban players.
    Venrous
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    They're probably on holiday break right now. Also, as someone stated, now that rebooters are no longer causing an uproar about the farming mesos, they seemed to retreat from the spotlight.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited December 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    They're probably on holiday break right now. Also, as someone stated, now that rebooters are no longer causing an uproar about the farming mesos, they seemed to retreat from the spotlight.

The Community Team is always gathering feedback and sending it to the developers - that includes everything in this thread.

Is it possible for them to consider updating the community about what they are at least planning to do? Like every few weeks, instead of leaving the community hanging.

Such as, "We understand that Kanna deserves some buff and are looking into the proper changes that will be available in a future update", or "We believe Kanna is properly balanced with the other mage classes, and we will continue gathering data to see if future changes will be required".

Obviously, with the second statement making no logical sense. Especially since there was a buff a few months before the nerf for Kanna in order to balance it with the other classes. Then the nerf comes along to again "balance" it with the other classes. The fact is that the second balance surprisingly made Kanna weaker than it was before the buff.

VenrousLa25Kanna
  • ArgentArgent
    edited December 2017
    I still want to see what data they looked at that made them think "Yep, Kanna will be totally balanced now." All we ever heard was the teams were aware of our concerns, discussed and made this change. I want to know why this specific change was made when it should have been abundantly obvious how it would adversely affect the class.

We need Developer Insight posts here on the forums. On a monthly basis.
  • TsundereKyuTsundereKyu
    Reactions: 2,120
    edited December 2017
    Not going to let this get bumped down by some dumb post :V
  • ShippouShippou
    Reactions: 1,570
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    My kanna is truly difficult to play now. The changes made cut his damage in half.
    It's so very hard now to play on him with his damage nerfed this much.
    I'm very unhappy with this change.
  • RoflMayoRoflMayo
    Reactions: 470
    edited January 2018
    bump
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    The Winter patch is officially over and a new patch awaits around the corner. Since we now enter a 6 months of period where barely any KMS patches have been released and most of them will arrive during the summer this might be the right time to take another look in to the exclusive classes that are not present in KMS, Kanna, Beast Tamer and Jett. Hopefully these 3 classes can be revamped again, so they more balanced and don't do 1/2 the damage of a Bishop, a class with one of the most healing, party play, survivability and utility.
    Venrous
  • ArgentArgent
    edited January 2018
    Only thing in the 192 patch notes about Kanna is they fixed the duplicate medal bug, nothing about any buffs. There's a few good things in the notes otherwise but I'm disappointed what should have been a simple fix is taking so long. Not sure how I'm going to do anything in Morass without dedicating all of 2018 to only meso farming.
  • ZakumwepZakumwep
    Reactions: 775
    edited January 2018
    Another round of patch notes, another sad day for Kannas.
    Nexon, we still haven't forgotten about our class