[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon, this is unacceptable

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    scholar624 wrote: »
    Has the lag been substantially worse with the recent Nova updates? Could you provide some specific examples if this is the case?

190+ maps lag intensly

Just staying in a town or a field causes lag spikes.

Game freezes during bingo until its over.
  • lodwyvernlodwyvern
    Reactions: 1,960
    edited December 2017
    According to friends who are still allowed to play, multiple drop events + the loot lag that’s always been there = Slideshow, so yes it’s substantially worse.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2017
    Has the lag been substantially worse with the recent Nova updates? Could you provide some specific examples if this is the case?

Yes, but as much we wanna hate, it's not JUST nova uptate did, it's every uptate since maybe 2years ago, i say since the 5jov/V patch came out, the game got worst and worst, at times it doesn't get worst in patches, but big patches surely make the game lagging more and more.

I did a report here:http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17796/dream-defender-is-lagging-a-lot-since-nova-uptate#latest
    , but obviously no response, i guess it's mostly me who have lag, i guess most players don't have that bad of lag so they won't complain to the company until almost nobody can play(they might as well get a better pc thought...).
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited December 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »

Yes, but as much we wanna hate, it's not JUST nova uptate did, it's every uptate since maybe 2years ago, i say since the 5jov/V patch came out, the game got worst and worst, at times it doesn't get worst in patches, but big patches surely make the game lagging more and more.

I did a report here:http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/17796/dream-defender-is-lagging-a-lot-since-nova-uptate#latest
    , but obviously no response, i guess it's mostly me who have lag, i guess most players don't have that bad of lag so they won't complain to the company until almost nobody can play(they might as well get a better pc thought...).

Most of us stuck in Vanishing Journey/Chu Chu Island because there's a ton of lag there.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    I've taken a few long breaks so I don't remember if it's gotten better or worse but I think it's gotten worse because I lag anywhere even if I'm not killing anything, though curiously I don't lag at all in amoria pq, which might be worth looking at to see what's different in there as oppose to everywhere else.
    Sherri