[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
New(ish) Player Seeking Class Advice
Hey everyone! Posted this over on the Maplestory subreddit but I figured I'd crosspost it here since I haven't gotten any replies over there.
New(ish) player here looking to give the game a second shot now that I've got a bit more time. I've been browsing Ayumilove and have narrowed things down a bit to what I'm interested in, but I'd really appreciate some opinions on these classes. I'm going to be playing on Bera for sure since its populated and I don't mind spending a little bit of my budgeted fun money on NX from time to time. I've listed out the classes I'm interested in below!
- Night Lord - Back when I first tried Maplestory (sometime around Big Bang) a few of my irl friend played NLs and I always thought they were just awesome. I think I remember they used to take quite a bit of funding, which I obviously don't have as a new player, but I don't know if that's still true or not. This class is just behind my next option at the moment.
- Blaze Wizard - I've always been a fan of magic-based classes, and this one not only looks fun but has a bonus that would help out any mages I might make in the future. Specifically if I go this route I'd probably make a Battle Mage as my second character, as I like the idea of the Auras that go along with that class. Right now this route is where I'm leaning the most.
- Dark Knight - Another class that I remember from back when I started playing in high school. Mostly I just like the aesthetics of this class, but I remember them looking fairly fun as well.
- Demon Slayer - Holy cow this class looks incredibly fun, and I really like the skill aesthetics from what I've seen so far. The Demon Slayer is tied with the Night Lord as far as what I want to try as my first character.
- Dawn Warrior - I haven't seen this class played before, but from the videos I've watched the skills look fairly cool. Currently this is the last place option I'm considering. It looks fun, and even if I don't pick it I'll probably make one in the future.