[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

What's going on???

Comments

• robtbsrobtbs
    Reactions: 440
    edited January 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    did you also censor the name? this forum has strict "No naming and shaming" rules which may be why it was removed, even if it's just bots and not real players.

it may be a dictatorship, but it's nexon's forums aand nexon's rules.

good luck not getting banned in-game for no reason.

Security Tip: Please do not stand around in towns or maps in game, as the auto ban system is rigged to ban anyone minding their own business, so try not to get banned. Nexon America can't use real patrolling GMs to take care of hackers.

What you're doing is spreading FUD. I don't care how upset you are that you got banned, don't break the rules further.
    Alantino wrote: »
    I wasn't trying to report anyone, I simply said a fact along with a proof, and a question, if really nothing has changed (I censored their site, etc), so I really don't see any problem at all.
    What you're doing right now looks like a dictatorship.

We don't allow people to accuse people of hacking because it's generally toxic behavior, regardless of whether the person is actually guilty or not. You can complain about hackers, just don't give them attention by posting them to the forums or discord.
    Removing your image is not "a dictatorship". Be serious, please.

FUD???, is a FACT

i been playing MS since beta, and this type of practice are pretty common

Also, i will add, MS auto ban tends to brake and ends banning TONS of legal users.
    SlicedTime
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    This game is rubbish now report botters 4 weeks later botter is still botting and in the top 15 still not banned yet, yet legitimate players are effected by the fail attempt to handle botters because the kids that work at nexon are to busy having fun the lounge and having a buffet at the expense of people who put a lot of money into this game.

Trust me I already know the insides of how Nexon works and I wonder how I know all of this? Take a guess.. it was 6 years ago today... Seek the picture that was posted on Facebook but later removed to protect the identities of employees, because you're not to talk about anything It's a violation of the agreement.

You can find the Nexon America employees on their website, theres a "meet the team" photo, so I wouldnt think it would be breaking any rules

meet-the-team.jpg

https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-NEXON-EI_IE143099.11,16.htm
    over view of what it's like in Nexon.

I also found a picture of the senior GM. Which they posted on an AMA on their (maplestory) reddit.
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited January 2018
    This game is rubbish now report botters 4 weeks later botter is still botting and in the top 15 still not banned yet, yet legitimate players are effected by the fail attempt to handle botters because the kids that work at nexon are to busy having fun the lounge and having a buffet at the expense of people who put a lot of money into this game.

Trust me I already know the insides of how Nexon works and I wonder how I know all of this? Take a guess.. it was 6 years ago today... Seek the picture that was posted on Facebook but later removed to protect the identities of employees, because you're not to talk about anything It's a violation of the agreement.

I feel you man, I feel you.

You can find the Nexon America employees on their website, theres a "meet the team" photo, so I wouldnt think it would be breaking any rules

meet-the-team.jpg

I also found a picture of the senior GM. Which they posted on an AMA on their (maplestory) reddit.

Wow, so this is how those people.... who NEVER listen to us looks like....
    Where they are? in Cali right? man I swear.... after all the things that they've done to us, we suffered so much thank to those people.... I swear 1 day I'll go there so I can finally.....
  • SlicedTimeSlicedTime
    Reactions: 1,720
    edited January 2018

meet-the-team.jpg

I reckon that picture is at least a year old since there are three people with the exact same Dirty Bomb t-shirts, and that hasn't been a Nexon game in about a year.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    yeah just about a year or so.
  • Football5Football5
    Reactions: 920
    edited January 2018
    I don't care, really doesn't matter to me to be honest xD
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited January 2018
    If nexon doesn't care enough about these problems to properly police it then why should I?
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited January 2018
    bootlicker wrote: »
    If nexon doesn't care enough about these problems to properly police it then why should I?

Yeah, I agree.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited January 2018
    did you also censor the name? this forum has strict "No naming and shaming" rules which may be why it was removed, even if it's just bots and not real players.

Security Tip: Please do not stand around in towns or maps in game, as the auto ban system is rigged to ban anyone minding their own business, so try not to get banned. Nexon America can't use real patrolling GMs to take care of hackers.

What you're doing is spreading FUD. I don't care how upset you are that you got banned, don't break the rules further.

is it still considered spreading FUD?
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited January 2018

is it still considered spreading FUD?

What does FUD mean? lol o.o
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    What does FUD mean? lol o.o

Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt.