[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Chaos Papulatus challenge!!!

TheHoATheHoA
Reactions: 2,210
edited January 2018 in General Chat
How long can you dodge Chaos Papulatus before you run out of lives? The rules are simple:

Solo only

Summon/break the time ball at 29:30 (30 seconds is plenty of time to buff/set up I believe)

No cheating (duh)
figured I'd specify cheating - not summonning, killing phase 1, staying dead as long as possible. Basically doing anything that you KNOW is cheating/loopholes even though I haven't listed it aka making the challenge pointless. (it's already pointless but it's a game in a game)

Do try NOT TO ATTACK c pap - the point is to stay in phase 1 and also not triggering his healing phase
You are allowed to kill the mobs for the time things so that your flash jump/teleport/etc doesn't get sealed (it's okay if you accidentally hit c pap as long as you don't kill it)

Post your time in here or SS of when you ran out of lives if you want - obviously you win if you survive all 30-ish minutes.

Good luck, you'll need it.
Invulgo

Comments

• DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2018
    Should probably add in that you need to stay in phase 1 of the fight. It's not much of a challenge if you can just get him to phase 2 and mostly afk the fight since there's only 1 OHKO mechanic, aka red blue lasers.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited January 2018
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    Should probably add in that you need to stay in phase 1 of the fight. It's not much of a challenge if you can just get him to phase 2 and mostly afk the fight since there's only 1 OHKO mechanic, aka red blue lasers.

thought that was implied from "don't try to kill c pap" but I'll change it to be more specific.
  • drymandryman
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2018
    what do i win6O0a5FY.png
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited January 2018
    TheHoA wrote: »

thought that was implied from "don't try to kill c pap" but I'll change it to be more specific.

I mean you're technically not killing him if he's still alive in phase 2.
  • TheHoATheHoA
    edited January 2018
    I mean you're technically not killing him if he's still alive in phase 2.
    Then what's the point of a challenge if you're gonna cheat? (it's cheating because you YOURSELF would know that you're cheating)

dryman wrote: »
    what do i win6O0a5FY.png

bragging rights that you could survive the cheap boss and that you're a cpap master assuming you didn't cheat at all.
  • drymandryman
    Reactions: 530
    edited January 2018
    TheHoA wrote: »

bragging rights that you could survive the cheap boss and that you're a cpap master assuming you didn't cheat at all.

I mean you're the one who proposed the challenge and asked to post our SS in here. If you're going to doubt someone for cheating then you should've asked for a video instead.
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited January 2018
    what are his drops? if anyone got a special equip from C Papu.. then that proves they killed him, :)
    Lilyflower
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    what are his drops? if anyone got a special equip from C Papu.. then that proves they killed him, :)

some new boss set equips that replace blue and red accessories and a nifty chair