[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

MapleStory M - Anyone playing?

Comments

• littledrummlittledrumm
    Reactions: 1,200
    edited January 2018
    Something new is on the horizon. nexon america

i just contacted nexon america that the developers are still looking into this possibility
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited January 2018
    i am currently playing .
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited January 2018
    I want to, but it seems it's only for android phones :/
  • BellamazedBellamazed
    Reactions: 1,235
    edited January 2018

I wouldn't worry, it's just a limited beta for a week. It'll be available on iOS for release.

So far so good guys! I've already played the Korean release, but considering I can't read Korean this is certainly more enjoyable! Hahah.
    ChingTheMonkeylittledrumm
  • MatboksenMatboksen
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2018
    I'm playing. It's pretty fun so far :)
  • NakazatoJLNakazatoJL
    Reactions: 1,505
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Nah, got nexoned again

LAic4Ir.jpg
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Sadly, I use IOS, but once it is out of beta, i'll be willing to try it out.
    Sïmplÿ
  • SïmplÿSïmplÿ
    Reactions: 200
    edited January 2018
    Will they be releasing this on ios???
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited January 2018
    Bellamazed wrote: »

I wouldn't worry, it's just a limited beta for a week. It'll be available on iOS for release.

So far so good guys! I've already played the Korean release, but considering I can't read Korean this is certainly more enjoyable! Hahah.
    Awesome! Can’t wait! It certainly seems a lot better than Pocket Maplestory >.>
  • HolyWatersHolyWaters
    Reactions: 1,030
    edited January 2018
    I don't have any devices that could play this, so I'm going to pass on this one. I didn't really look into it, but I'd probably still pass even if I did have something that would run it.
  • EvolzarEvolzar
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2018
    Whats the fever buff that's on the bottom right screen? Also, night lord's triple throw only has one line of dmg.
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited January 2018
    Evolzar wrote: »
    Whats the fever buff that's on the bottom right screen? Also, night lord's triple throw only has one line of dmg.

Fever buff basically grants you buffs for 10 secs each time it is activated. You fill the meter by hunting monsters, and each buff's level can be increased with gems (max lvl. 5). If you want to increase the level, tap on the fever buff when the meter is not full.

I tested Night Lord's Triple Throw and it varies in lines.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    Sïmplÿ wrote: »
    Will they be releasing this on ios???

Upon release, it will be for both Android and IOS, just that they skipped the iOS Beta version.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited January 2018
    Yeah I tested it a bit.

I like how smart the movement system is. I also liked that quests were relevant, the progress system is neat. In general I really liked it. However I am not really a mobile gamer, at least I haven't been in the past. I just love everything MapleStory. I mean that's why I tested it.
  • PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I really enjoyed the game, I stop playing it at level 103 and I'm waiting for the full release to invest myself into it again.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited February 2018
    NakazatoJL wrote: »
    Nah, got nexoned again

LAic4Ir.jpg

that is because your ram memory will need to be cleared, it happens when your random access memory is full of other apps . for that you will need to clear it, go to task manager. then clear the memory from there.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited February 2018
    NakazatoJL wrote: »
    Nah, got nexoned again

LAic4Ir.jpg

that is because your ram memory will need to be cleared, it happens when your random access memory is full of other apps . for that you will need to clear it, go to task manager. then clear the memory from there.

Isnt maple story m for mobile? how would they use task manager?
  • 9gag9gag
    Reactions: 270
    edited February 2018

Mobile devices indeed have a task manager however it would be called 'System Processes'

Some devices will allow you to see what devices are running in the background and you can terminate the process.

Pretty much works the same way as going into Apps setting and then tapping on an App and pressing force stop then the app isn't gonna be running again unless you reboot the device or start up the App again.

Many complain that their phone or tablets are running really slow and half of them either have a bunch of Apps open that they never closed before they opened another App.

And they install a bunch of Apps or Games and have a lot of them running in the background that is taking up system resources.

ManiOhlittledrumm
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 2018
    9gag wrote: »

Mobile devices indeed have a task manager however it would be called 'System Processes'

Some devices will allow you to see what devices are running in the background and you can terminate the process.

Pretty much works the same way as going into Apps setting and then tapping on an App and pressing force stop then the app isn't gonna be running again unless you reboot the device or start up the App again.

Many complain that their phone or tablets are running really slow and half of them either have a bunch of Apps open that they never closed before they opened another App.

And they install a bunch of Apps or Games and have a lot of them running in the background that is taking up system resources.

right.
  • littledrummlittledrumm
    edited March 2018
    Evolzar wrote: »

that gives you more exp points for a few seconds if you run the fever buffs .