[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Yut game rage quitters

FevaFeva
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Rants and Raves
Sooo many rage quitters out there, they just leave before they lost the game and I cant get any rewards...
Such a waste of time.. Maybe they shouldve still give the reward at least half to those who stayed, this is so stupid! wasted almost an hour with those quitters now yet got 0 coins.

Comments

• CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited January 2018
    Ouch, I'm sorry for all the bad participants you have encountered.
  • MyHomieMyHomie
    Reactions: 510
    edited January 2018
    The entire Magpie Event is a waste of time, and i dont understand why ANYBODY even participates in it. Nexon really messed up this time. Can only farm like 30 coins per day from actually grinding and even that, you have to farm Emobs.. And we have to WASTE HOURS on trying to get coins for a shop that is 100X over priced??MAGPIE Event = GARBAGE.
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    Maybe if yut wasn't so rng based less people would ragequit but nah
  • TheToxicDudeFromReneTheToxicDudeFromRene
    Reactions: 845
    edited February 2018
    Magpie isn't a waste by any stretch! The Ryude gear is awesome =D I only experienced a rage quitter once, and I still got 10 coins, so I dunno, maybe they fixed it?