[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

i was banned

mrskannaxmrskannax
Reactions: 740
edited February 2018 in General Chat
the thing is that i was banned like 2 months ago for no reason ,and now i looked on character rankings and my character is still there O.O isnt that weird ? do you guys think i can still play it ? i really miss playing maplestory :C and it took me a long time to reach lvl 215 :C

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Banned characters do not appear on the rankings. This was a change made specifically at the request of players a couple years ago.

Unless there's a problem with the rankings, you shouldn't be banned if you can still find your character.
    mrskannax
  • mrskannaxmrskannax
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »
    Banned characters do not appear on the rankings. This was a change made specifically at the request of players a couple years ago.

Unless there's a problem with the rankings, you shouldn't be banned if you can still find your character.

thank you, i think nexon found out i didnt do anything and probably gave my my things back, yoohooooo n.n
  • PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited February 2018
    Congratulations mrskannax! I'm glad to read you've received your account back :)

mrskannax
  • mrskannaxmrskannax
    edited February 2018
    Pleinair wrote: »
    Congratulations mrskannax! I'm glad to read you've received your account back :)

thanks <3
  • PachomarPachomar
    Reactions: 910
    edited February 2018
    Neospector wrote: »

They haven't worked well in ages. If I go to the rankings logged in, it send me to an error page
    If I go logged out, searching characters function doesn't work either
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Pachomar wrote: »
    They haven't worked well in ages. If I go to the rankings logged in, it send me to an error page
    If I go logged out, searching characters function doesn't work either

The search function only works if you press the magnifying glass button with your mouse after typing the name (I.E. pressing Enter will not work), and I can check the rankings just fine logged in.

I am aware that the images have broken in the past, however as far as I can tell they're still updating properly, at least as far as banned players are going.
    mrskannaxSlicedTime
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited February 2018
    Gratz on getting your account back. I wish there were more post like this one. Also the images have been broken for me for over a month. Even before I was banned...yep still banned.
    mrskannax
  • mrskannaxmrskannax
    edited September 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Gratz on getting your account back. I wish there were more post like this one. Also the images have been broken for me for over a month. Even before I was banned...yep still banned.[/quote
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    Gratz on getting your account back. I wish there were more post like this one. Also the images have been broken for me for over a month. Even before I was banned...yep still banned.

sorry to hear that, have you tried to speak with nx?
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited September 2018
    Yeah it took me 2 months to get my account back along with a big group of other people. Then all the posts about that mass ban appeal were deleted.
    mrskannax