[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Evangelion Crossover, huh?

AznboiEAznboiE
Reactions: 3,445
edited February 2018 in General Chat
http://maplestory.nexon.net/micro-site/evangelion

I almost wish I mained mechanic.
VM8eJ.png

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    QbJg9rQ.png?1
    Heyoooo
    Invulgo
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2018
    Wow! That's cool.
  • BunnySakiBunnySaki
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited February 2018
    https://i.imgur.com/FB7Qqkw.png

Why can't they just keep it crossover items only?
    ShadEightSanjaySlicedTimeKhongi
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Reactions: 1,715
    edited February 2018
    Purchase a special random box and open it up to find Evangelion-themed items including androids and chairs.

Basically Re:Zero 2.0

How about we go back to the crossovers which were done right, such as SAO or AoT.
    ShadEightSanjayTraveler5577
  • SnowedSnowed
    Reactions: 840
    edited February 2018
    I'm not a huge fan of Evangelion but any crossover is better than having none at all! :#
    I wonder what else they have in mind...
  • EXdestEXdest
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited February 2018
    Interesting crossover

I'd be happier if SAO and Re:Zero come back once again just like wondroid.
  • LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited February 2018
    Wow and not a single "Get in the (bleeping) robot shinji" in fact someone make a mechanic name it as close to shinji as they can so i can yell at you in game to GET IN THE ROBOT!!!!!!11111
  • KhongiKhongi
    Reactions: 2,140
    edited February 2018
    as long as I can make myself look just like smexy eye patched, red clad, Asuka-chan...
    41Me8Mt3t2L._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg
    ... then I'm good. Totally fine with this.
    Traveler5577
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    meh i have a female zero who is (drumrolls) the white Meso Ranger. and also will do this too so she can get a fun robot.
    Lilyflower
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Surprised they picked such an old anime. o.o
    (Unless I missed something about Evangelion recently.)
  • Retr0_Retr0_
    Reactions: 2,065
    edited February 2018
    They don't choose crossovers based on anime release date but based on it's overall popularity is seems like. Ofc there are more recent and popular shows but meh...
    And for the question "y don't they keep crossover items only in boxes". There doesn't seem to be a lot of new items really. So...you'd prolly get all new items within a few boxes if they wouldn't add the extra useless stuff.
    Loot boxes 101 basically. After all, they, like every company in existance, are chasing profit.
  • KingofrunesKingofrunes
    Reactions: 865
    edited February 2018
    Not a big fan of Evangelion myself so I'll most likely give this a pass. I will do it for the nodestones though as I hear the event shop for this should have them.
  • GalvarGalvar
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited February 2018
    EXdest wrote: »
    Interesting crossover

I'd be happier if SAO and Re:Zero come back once again just like wondroid.

I'd like Re:Zero to come back as long as the box and hair coupons only include crossover related items, no "other fine items"..I.e regular maplestory items.
    Also, I would love to see the other outfits that weren't in the original Re:Zero crossover be included as well..I.e Rem/Ram,Elsa, Crusch and Felix. It makes no sense to include the hairs for certain characters, but not their outfits.

But, any who I hope that the hair coupons for the event only includes event exclusive hairs.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited February 2018
    Meh, I hated Re:Zero. 20 years from now people will still be lauding Eva and re:zero won't even be hardly remembered. People complaining that Evangelion is to old of an anime have missed out of the fact the cinema quality rebuild movies have been coming out every few years now for a decade. This is a promotion for the final installment of that series. I way excited to see this come to maple but if you aren't, then those tears won't rain on my parade.
  • OrblitOrblit
    Reactions: 970
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Galvar wrote: »
    But, any who I hope that the hair coupons for the event only includes event exclusive hairs.

They didn't for Re:Zero...so its unlikely.
  • GalvarGalvar
    edited February 2018
    In my honest opinion it's great to see that an old franchise such as Evangelion is getting attention again, as it brings the title back into the spotlight again.
    It's kind of sad that many great titles such as Slayers or Nadesico are hardly known about by newer anime fans because the title is old and hasn't been brought up in years.
    I for one thing support the idea of Maplestory having a crossover with Evangelion, and hope that we could possibly get one with other older titles in the future.

On the other hand I wouldn't mind seeing the crossovers for Vocaloid and Log Horizon be brought over, a possibly Fate series crossover or a revival of the Full Metal Alchemist crossover that we had back when Nexon refused to make NX outfits permanent.
  • GalvarGalvar
    edited February 2018
    Orblit wrote: »
    Galvar wrote: »

They didn't for Re:Zero...so its unlikely.

If that's the case it would be rather disappointing, as I looked forward to getting Ausuka and Kaouru hair without having to gamble through regular Royals to get them.