[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Get your 30Bill Mesos Ready to buy Godly Items!

superhondasuperhonda
Reactions: 400
edited February 2018 in General Chat
Yup, that's the plan bro. Once the FM shut down. Some noob will put items like Outlaw Heart, BattleRoid and what's worst even Frenzy Totem in the A-House for 30Bill since the max mesos cap has increase and they have no other places to put their items.

Just keep checking A-House everyday for your chance to get 1 of those 50Bill+ items for only 30B lol...

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited February 2018
    that's a good dream, but what's likely going to happen is people using Item smeggas for advertising or other websites (or Discord) for listing their items for sketchy, multi transaction trades (or for cash)

from what I've heard, people have already started moving to using Discord for these transactions.
  • ShyOreoShyOreo
    Reactions: 430
    edited February 2018
    I think nodestone will be come that new currency trade for higher price items
    2000 nodestones = 100b
    humans always look for a way don't worry about it.
  • superhondasuperhonda
    edited February 2018
    This method required 3 things for Profits.

1. Marvel Time
    2. Random Noobs
    3. check the Auction House every hours for cheap items.

The one who've played this game for a long time and have patience will put their items through discord / item smega but some of the newbies in this game just really careless about that and since Auction House doesn't have the option to make an Item "Not Buyable (Max Mesos)" everything they put in is buyable making this even easier.

Anyways, once the FM is shut down, it takes a few weeks for the prices to settle down with the 30Bill max mesos. Since they have the option to priced an item higher than 10B, most items that are worth 10B from before will become 12B - 15B now. People will keep try to push their price limits up higher and higher. Just like back then when the max mesos was 2.47B and then changed to 9.9B everyone increase their price range.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    I'm more excited for my free 20b than anything.
    Traveler5577
  • Traveler5577Traveler5577
    Reactions: 1,995
    edited February 2018
    honestly i seen prices on there that are too extreme, seems nexon doesnt learn its lesson at all. although i will miss the cheaper items from Free Market.
    Lilyflower
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    edited February 2018
    honestly i seen prices on there that are too extreme, seems nexon doesnt learn its lesson at all. although i will miss the cheaper items from Free Market.

Nexon MUST raise the mesos cap to 100b NOW.

30b is NOTHING! this is not KMS and JMS where you don't have botters and hackers AT ALL! this is GM where Nexon DOES NOT care AT ALL and where you EASILY find TON of botters and hackers.
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited February 2018
    All the godly items mentioned by OP will never get on AH. People with those kind of godly items are never "noobs."
    AH is for low-mid player items, with a very few legendary/unique items (some that are below lv150 equip) with trash lines.
    Items that are worth buying are mostly clean-epic boss sets.
    About 95% of AH are just idiot noobs who put overpriced worthless trash. You can pretty much tell by people who put Subi-Throwing stars for 300 million, empress set for 2-300 mill, and non-revealed epic normal equips for 100-200 mill.
    All the godly items that were on FM for display are now going to move to 3rd party sales sites, such as pixel market, where they will be traded for actual money.
    But by all means, feel free to waste time in AH to look for these "godly" items.
  • superhondasuperhonda
    edited February 2018
    1. Pixel Market are created by a bunch of Hackers team
    2. Not everyone have a paypal account to use it
    3. Most noob go to 7/11 for NX cards just to make Mesos from the marvel machine not USD so they will ofcourse list those items in the A-House for mesos.
    4. Not everyone in this game want to sell their items for USD
    5. Why noobs don't just buy mesos then? because it's against the ToS and most noob afraid of buying mesos from other sites afraid they will get hack or virus.

let's wait until the next Marvel Machine event to happen and see how many underpriced items will be listed in the A-House and i will come back to this topic to post the result.
  • superhondasuperhonda
    edited February 2018
    So far the only good item i see for 30Bill in A-House from my world is:

Tyrant Hyade Gloves +9 Stars, Uniq 15%STR main Potential + Decent Sharp Eyes Neb.

There was someone posting an 11Stars Tyrant Theif Cape with Legendary Pot + Bonus pot for 30bill but the reason why i think that is not cheap because Tyrant Cape are dropped by Hard Magnus so very easy to obtain, but 11 stars + legendary bonus pot isn't very easy.

and then there is also a 30%DEX Superior Gollux Belt Perfect scrolled for 30B, but then again, Gollux belt isn't that much valuable since Tyrant belt is better if you are able to afford extra pendant slots.

Prices in the A-House right now are still very random since this new 30Bill mesos cap is still too new for most sellers/buyers to decide if its a good price or not. and then later on the Mesos Botters/hackers will deflate out the Mesos capped too and maybe then the prices will be more regularly.

The good thing right now is not a lot of people have 30Bill mesos handy so not a lot of competition as of yet when there's a good item in FM.
  • SlayerJSlayerJ
    Reactions: 1,090
    edited March 2018
    Are the slots suppose to downgrade to 10? With mvp bronze it gave me like 25 slots before. Is this a glitch or just another nexowned moment?