[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add Account-Guildies similar to Account Buddies

shad0wn1teshad0wn1te
Reactions: 1,390
Member, Private Tester
edited February 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Some people want all their characters in the guild they're with, but there isn't always room in the guild, especially on really packed servers.

This would would allow players, if the player requests it and the guild leader accepts it, to log into any character on their account and be in the guild. The guild contribution would be limited to 5k per day across the account, and if you already have multiple chars in the guild, they would be combined into 1 and free the spots that would otherwise be taken by them being separate.

So if you have 5 characters in the guild with 100k each, after converting to an account guildie, you would have 500k on your 1 slot that you are using, and the 4 slots would be freed for other players in the server.
mjgj96
  1. What do you think of this idea?7 votes
    1. Great Idea
       71% (5 votes)
    2. Terrible Idea (Please explain any issues you can think of)
       29% (2 votes)

Comments

• FawkoFawko
    Reactions: 2,360
    edited February 2018
    Only issue I see is what about people in multiple guilds? Will they be able to have account guildies in multiple guilds?
  • SecondHeroSecondHero
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited February 2018
    People actually don't like putting ALL their characters in the same guild. It stops friendships from being formed.
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited March 2018
    I do get your point, because a lot of people want some more company on their mules as they train them, but I don't think your suggestion can be applied to the game, especially without things getting messy. Most people also tend to stick to one character, and it's not really an issue to not have your other characters in the guild, so I doubt that the team will decide to add a feature like this.

It might not be exactly what you're looking for, but our alliance supposedly created a guild just for side characters (the active ones). Your guild/alliance could try starting something like that as well, or you could make your own.