[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Auction House suggestion

White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
Reactions: 805
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello maple community! I have a suggestion for Auction House.
I think will be a nice thing if appear the name of the character that is selling any item. I'm suggesting this because I've seen lots of hackers in Maplestory, that kills all the mobs in the map and spawn elite monsters and bosses. With this, hackers can get valuable items and sell it. And hackers often have an unusual nickname that is easy to identify.
But... If the hacker transfer the item for a "normal" character that have a normal nickname?
Hackers usually get a big quantity of items, so we can have an ideia if the seller is a hacker. If the seller is a hacker, we shouldn't or even mustn't buy from this seller.
I've created a discussion about a big amount of black crystals being selling, then I imaginated that it should've come from a hacker. If you what to see more details see there: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18928/safe-mode-black-crystals-monsters-bugged-on-bera
Thank you!

Comments

• MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018
    just saying that ppl would still buy them from the botters cause they sell them for cheap in big quantities

however its still a good idea if you want to negotiate the price for an item but in my opinion i just wanna sell my items and not bother talking to people just to get lowballed lol
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited March 2018
    just saying that ppl would still buy them from the botters cause they sell them for cheap in big quantities

however its still a good idea if you want to negotiate the price for an item but in my opinion i just wanna sell my items and not bother talking to people just to get lowballed lol

Unfortunatly I think I've bought some items from botters, but I had no ideia about it. Can it result in ban?
  • MigiSouthpawMigiSouthpaw
    Reactions: 1,000
    edited March 2018

Unfortunatly I think I've bought some items from botters, but I had no ideia about it. Can it result in ban?

you'll be fine
  • White_ShadowWhite_Shadow
    edited March 2018
    Thank you! Now I'm more calm. I was afraid of getting banned. Everything that i do "wrong" I think I'm going to take a ban or something like that, because it's my personality, I'm insecure. Like in this case, I bought some black crystals from one good amount in auction house, and just 1 day after buying it I percepted and thought... This is a BIG AMOUNT of black crystals selling... It should be a botter. Then I've gotten worried because helping botters/hackers is a wrong thing, and in my head I can be "easily" punished.
  • RenniRenni
    Reactions: 3,085
    edited March 2018
    Hi, someone already made a topic in suggesting character names to be included as well as other potential improvements.
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/18738/feedback-auction-house-improvements

I think instead of creating a new topic separately, you could have commented on that topic with your input so that the suggestion can gain more momentum with a larger thread.