[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Returning Mapler

JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
Reactions: 200
edited March 2018 in General Chat
Hello :)

I'm a returning mapler and I kinda wanted to start all over delete all my characters from all the worlds. I wanted to start fresh and enjoy the game like I used to. With that said, I wanted to ask if I delete all my characters in the "Reboot" world, and create new ones, will I still get a "Reboot Box" (I can't remember the specific name but it used to give mesos and potions I think) on my new character? If not, how do I "reset" my account completely and start all over from scratch? "Reboot" is really my favorite world given how easy it is to level up and get meso there. Since I don't really have enough time to grind all day, I kinda wanted to just have a fun game hehe.

Thank you :)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    If you already used the box, then deleting all your characters will not reset it.

If you really want to start over, you can create a whole new account.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited March 2018
    there is no way to "Reset" your account

the best you can do is throw out all obtained items, make sure you left nothing in your storage, and delete all characters.

IDK about the reboot box thing, I think those were only for that specific update called "Reboot" that brought the server.

not sure why you would want to do that instead of starting a new account though.
  • YamiTetsuyaYamiTetsuya
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited March 2018
    Why not just create a new account?
  • JhayTumang013JhayTumang013
    Reactions: 200
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    If you already used the box, then deleting all your characters will not reset it.

If you really want to start over, you can create a whole new account.
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    there is no way to "Reset" your account

the best you can do is throw out all obtained items, make sure you left nothing in your storage, and delete all characters.

IDK about the reboot box thing, I think those were only for that specific update called "Reboot" that brought the server.

not sure why you would want to do that instead of starting a new account though.
    Why not just create a new account?

I get that :) I'll just make a new account, thanks