[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone know a scania twitch streamer

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited March 2018 in General Chat
I'm a lonely dude with a lot of time that procrastinate on maplestory because leveling's PUUUKE, but always watching someone go through the boring process is always fun to me

But most Maplestory twitch streamers are reboot or bera, so does anyone know any scania streamer, I'll be ok if you advertise yourself, I'm pretty much desperate at this point.

(I'll be ok with YouTube streamers also)

Also asking for a friend if anyone know a MYBCKN streamers that would also be great!
knight4u96

Comments

• PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited March 2018
    I'm senior officer of pretty active guild in Scania. We have a guild discord channel and go on daily/weekly boss raids, and sometimes PQs as well (hmuto). Requirement is pretty much being active player. Private message me if you're interested
  • iSouvenirsiSouvenirs
    Reactions: 1,155
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    AmyteGaming(That's his youtube, I'm not sure if it's his twitch also) but he streams every once in awhile on twitch. His YouTube content is pretty good, but he's the only scania streamer that I know of.
  • knight4u96knight4u96
    Reactions: 100
    edited January 2019
    i am planning to stream as i am aiming for one of those high end user. I am currently going for all 22 starforce enhancement and cubing for better specs. If you are interested you can come watch mine :)