[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Face/Hair Saving

NosyBagelsNosyBagels
Reactions: 315
edited March 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
So apparently, you don't automatically save a face/hairstyle when you equip a new one. I get it now. However, a while ago, I used the tutorial coupons without saving my original and I seriously screwed up my Luminous' look. I'm not asking for this to be reverted, but my Luminous is already at level 158, so I don't want to start over for that issue. This is a suggestion: Is it okay if you add a Face/Hair reset coupon(like the ap/sp reset scrolls) for maybe 20-40 million mesos or as a part of an event? I know that this would make a lot of people happy since I know a lot of people who have been screwed over in a similar way.
ShiraBliss_real

Comments

• ShiraBliss_realShiraBliss_real
    Reactions: 730
    edited March 2018
    Agreed. I feel like default looks - especially the hero/unique character styles can't be duplicated in-game - should absolutely be autosaved. It doesn't necessarily have to be in the salon, and thereby taking up precious slots immediately, but maybe there should be a 'default' button? Like, keep the free save slots, and just add a button below alongside 'Change' and 'Original' (which honestly should be renamed to 'Unequip') and then beside it have a new 'Default' button. That would certainly make things easier for new players. Especially if they use the free coupons that you get right out of the intro story. (RIP my Xenon, you hideous thing)
    NosyBagels
  • NosyBagelsNosyBagels
    Reactions: 315
    edited March 2018
    If this was added, a lot of people would be happy since I know a lot of players got screwed over when they spammed through the tutorial face/hair coupons to get the coupon and screwed up their look forever(myself included)
    ShiraBliss_real