[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Showa town bugs

DiximaNDiximaN
Reactions: 1,390
edited March 2018 in Bug Reporting
* Monsters does not drop mesos even when killing them with same-level character.
* Elite mobs does not spawn, and Rune of Darkness does not makes them spawn either.

Comments

• PizzaaPizzaa
    Reactions: 1,591
    Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    I've forwarded the issue.
  • FreeTempoFreeTempo
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited March 2018
    I believe Elite mobs do not spawn in non-kms maps.
  • Kat27Kat27
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited March 2018
    I also just noticed the meso not dropping issue in Showa Town after the revamp. I'm playing on a level 162 BW and killing 167 and 168 mobs and no mesos. Thank you for forwarding this issue
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    The Showa Town main boss, The Boss does not drop the lvl 160 weapons, I tried farming him for 2weeks.
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited March 2018
    RyoMan wrote: »
    The Showa Town main boss, The Boss does not drop the lvl 160 weapons, I tried farming him for 2weeks.
    Powerful weapons like those are expected to take +3 months to drop
    RyoManDiximaN
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »

I hope my odds of getting it is slightly better lol.
  • DiximaNDiximaN
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited April 2018
    Rexaar wrote: »

Strong as they are, they're not endgame, they're quite like SW weapons in terms of raw power and they're not part of any set. People usually use them for fusion anvils, so I don't see a reason why they can't be dropped from Showa's Grandpa