[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Phantom Hero Feather

MageTabithaMageTabitha
Reactions: 610
in General Chat
Hey, returning to maplestory recently and Hidden Street ( https://www.hidden-street.net/ems/quest/the-five-heroes-lv-70-reached ) says at level 70, I can get the feather on Phantom. The problem is, I've been grinding my phantom and I got to level 76, and the quest hasn't shown up in my quests tab. I know the maple admin isnt and NPC anymore, but I should still be able to get it, right?
Anyway, I came to ask if the quest has been discontinued or level-hiked. I just always wanted to get this accessory and I was thrilled to see it was obtainable!
Any Help is greatly appreciated, thank you!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited March 2018
    I'm pretty sure it was an event that has long since ended.
  • MageTabithaMageTabitha
    edited March 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure it was an event that has long since ended.

Aww :( yeah, i knew it was in an event box with the Raven Persona (which i picked over it, sadly) them's the breaks for taking year long breaks I suppose, haha. Thank you!
  • RyoManRyoMan
    Reactions: 1,230
    edited March 2018
    I think this was part of the Heros Reborn event in 2016. I remember, because I reached lvl 70 with the wrong class and my Luminous Feather is stuck on my Kinesis >_<

lol
  • MageTabithaMageTabitha
    edited April 2018
    RyoMan wrote: »
    I think this was part of the Heros Reborn event in 2016. I remember, because I reached lvl 70 with the wrong class and my Luminous Feather is stuck on my Kinesis >_<

lol

aw beans!! so its untradable, good to know lol
    RyoMan
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited April 2018
    RyoMan wrote: »

lol

aw beans!! so its untradable, good to know lol

If it wasn't for the Kenesis event going on at the same time and one time only to accept the Kenesis lvling rewards per account. I would have started over lol
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited April 2018
    There have been event shops where you could purchase those items.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited April 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    There have been event shops where you could purchase those items.

I was away for a while since the Heros Reborn Event. I'll be sure to grab the feather next time those events are around.
  • Wesleyx3Wesleyx3
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited April 2018
    sadface when even hidden street has outdated or misleading info.. I remember spending hours at school on that website in anticipation of coming home and playing.
  • RyoManRyoMan
    edited April 2018
    Ludus22 wrote: »
    sadface when even hidden street has outdated or misleading info.. I remember spending hours at school on that website in anticipation of coming home and playing.

I still like HiddenStreet for old Quests, nostalgia items drops(like violet snowshoes), and it is a historical database of old items no longer available.