[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

KANNA BUFF?

Kanna3840Kanna3840
Reactions: 710
in General Chat
Still waiting patiently for nexon to buff kanna after nerfing it to the point that the class itself is completely irrelevant to play. The frenzy totem is the new kishin and haku's blessing is worse than Fergie's national anthem. Even a minor buff would be appreciated. Help our poor class solo orange mushrooms ;-;. Not asking much. <3

Comments

• FluorescingFluorescing
    Reactions: 590
    edited April 2018
    Frenzy Totem has been implemented into the game, but it doesn't affect how relevant Kanna is to the game. Only an extreme minority of people even possess those totems. To list:
    - Kanna has good damage
    - Multiple passive buffs to help with survivability (%DmgReduction and StatusResist, Lifesteal from killing mobs)
    - Nice link skill (one of the better ones)
    - Lots of AOE
    - Insane party buffs (% Boss, %DmgReduction)
    - (Saves money on potions)
    - Kishin and more.

It's probably one of the more "overloaded" classes that do not require any buffs, nor nerfs.

Also, stop spamming and bumping your own post please.
    Kanna3840
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Frenzy Totem has been implemented into the game, but it doesn't affect how relevant Kanna is to the game. Only an extreme minority of people even possess those totems. To list:
    - Kanna has good damage
    - Multiple passive buffs to help with survivability (%DmgReduction and StatusResist, Lifesteal from killing mobs)
    - Lots of AOE
    - Kishin and more.

It's probably one of the more "overloaded" classes that do not require any buffs, nor nerfs.

Lel kanna got nerfed hard as hell last year,
    Her most important buff got grounded so hard you can't even boss normal.
    She had no decent bossing skill, her actual bossing skill has so low skill damage.
    Kanna3840
  • FluorescingFluorescing
    Reactions: 590
    edited April 2018
    - Kanna has good damage
    - Lots of AOE
    - Kishin and more.

She had no decent bossing skill, her actual bossing skill has so low skill damage.

She's a little weaker bossing, but it's not that significant. As I said, Kanna is already overloaded, and buffing her is asking for the best of every world. Unless you'd like to take away everything she already has to add more damage, then sure I guess. Especially in non-reboot worlds, she still has potential to dish out a ton of damage
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    - Kanna has good damage
    - Lots of AOE
    - Kishin and more.

She's a little weaker bossing, but it's not that significant. As I said, Kanna is already overloaded, and buffing her is asking for the best of every world. Unless you'd like to take away everything she already has to add more damage, then sure I guess. Especially in non-reboot worlds, she still has potential to dish out a ton of damage

lol please a little?
    Kanna3840
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    It seems unlikely that they will revert Haku's Blessing to its previous state; however, I hope that one day they fix Haku's secondary fan so that potential lines like %boss and %ied work in the future. I believe only % m.att lines and such work at the moment ..
    Kanna3840
  • KooriKCAKooriKCA
    Reactions: 410
    edited April 2018
    It makes no sense to not buff kanna, they are the lowest on the dps charts and super weak, thats why no one plays the class. it is a great class to play just need ht revert that buff...
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    KooriKCA wrote: »
    It makes no sense to not buff kanna, they are the lowest on the dps charts and super weak, thats why no one plays the class. it is a great class to play just need ht revert that buff...

this is a terrible argument, someone has to be the lowest on the chart, I also personally dislike people bandwagoning a class just because it's high on a damage chart (that constantly changes every 6 months) but don't actually enjoy the playstyle of the class.

I agree kanna needs buffs in other areas, they will not revert the TMS nerf now that it's applied, but we can hope for better improvements that will either boost only kanna or wont be so one sided on who can benefit in a party.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited April 2018
    There is a whole other thread [Announcement] Regarding Kanna's Haku's Blessing that covers the complaints about the Haku nerf and how poorly it has been handled.

DPS charts are unreliable ( See Demon Avenger) for true in game performance but they can give a quick, very rough, glance at how a class might be performing. Low ranked classes might need to be flagged for more thorough testing to find out if they are only underperforming in DPS charts or in multiple other areas.

I won't go into this any further other than saying I will disagree with anyone saying that Kanna's damage is fine.
  • KooriKCAKooriKCA
    Reactions: 410
    edited April 2018
    Me and others have already bumped that thread so many times, they need to get addressed that this is a major issue that needs to be resolved