[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

revamp party questing

LoyalMSplayerLoyalMSplayer
Reactions: 640
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevamp pqs and make some lvl 200+ pqs. grinding is such a drag.........

Comments

• UserRedUserRed
    Reactions: 1,590
    edited April 2018
    Well, there's Hungry Muto and Commerci Party Quest for 200+. Kenta PQ is also pretty popular I heard.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    UserRed wrote: »
    Well, there's Hungry Muto and Commerci Party Quest for 200+. Kenta PQ is also pretty popular I heard.

no one does muto for exp (because the exp isnt good) they do it for the symbols and commerci PQ doesn't give good exp either for above lvl 200, and Kenta is only good for below lvl 200.
    LoyalMSplayer
  • LoyalMSplayerLoyalMSplayer
    Reactions: 640
    edited April 2018
    UserRed wrote: »

kenta pq is only good for around lvl160 and nobody does cpq for exp. and hungry muto has a limit of only 3 entries per day.