[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Stay in Scania or move to Bera?

zSecretzSecret
Reactions: 620
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Hi you all

So basically I'm contemplating whether or not to continue staying or Scania or start fresh in Bera

I missed the world transfer event as I wasn't playing during that time period
And there's no estimated time for when the next world transfer event will take place

I'm not extremely rich in Scania, and my highest range was only 600k Lumi (to give u idea of my funds)

I would like to play with a lot of players and tbh I'm not sure how much larger Bera is than Scania
Would it be worth starting over and would it be easy to start over at scratch?

Comments

• TimidTimid
    Reactions: 1,320
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    Burning event started so this is probably the best time to give Bera a try. (: It is sad to see a fellow player leave Scania or an old world they'd been playing at.
    Reboot also have a lot of players. You should try it out as well.

Best of luck. Hope you'll find what you're looking for. :)
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited April 2018
    I play in Scania, I can help you boss and stuff if you still wish to play in that server
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited April 2018
    I stay in scania. Much more roomier and less botters around along with less chance of people stealing your map area.
  • DimitriBelsDimitriBels
    Reactions: 200
    edited April 2018
    if you go to bera I will give you things for things in scania.
  • zSecretzSecret
    Reactions: 620
    edited April 2018
    if you go to bera I will give you things for things in scania.

What do you got :o

I got primes, totem, scarlet ring, gollux, scrolls, enjoyable winters and other stuff lol
  • DimitriBelsDimitriBels
    edited April 2018
    Wow. I only have some meso and very soon sw tat and monocle. Meet me in Bera on channel 10 henesys and I will browse through the rest of my characters and see what else I've got. Ign: Clearheart
  • DimitriBelsDimitriBels
    edited April 2018
    sorry about this being in a separate reply, what's your ign on bera and on scania?