[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Problems of Meso Farming and Class Diversity

MisoxShiruMisoxShiru
Reactions: 510
edited April 2018 in General Chat
Let me know what you think? Do you have any other ideas to tackle meso farming and farming on your main?
Elaie

Comments

• terra2344terra2344
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited April 2018
    Well, here is the suggestion, get rid of level penalty all together. I am talking about if you are 20 or something levels above or below a mob, you don't get any mesos. I think this is an outdated method and and is not needed, at least in the reboot world.
  • ElaieElaie
    Reactions: 585
    edited April 2018
    Revising your idea: I think a feature where you can go to a special area (Reboot only) and enter instanced maps with the map layout you want, according to what's best for your own class. These maps could by default act as though they always have kishin on them. Preventing the need for a Kanna mule. So the only thing you would need to provide is a pet to collect drops.

Another solution I could suggest, you know burning fields? Perhaps we could have burning fields also act for as long as the map is 10% burning or more, it could have "kishin" placed upon it. (Possibly Reboot only?) This could help those who can't have kanna mules or don't want one as well as making all burning maps even more viable options. Another variant to my solution would be instead of kishin, place meso bonus on the map. 10% burning equals 10% more meso, etc.

I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there.
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited April 2018
    Is it that time already for the monthly complaint about meso farming?

It's a necessary evil. Kishin is a necessary evil.
    I would REALLY like to not have GMS Reboot become KMS Reboot, thanks.
  • MisoxShiruMisoxShiru
    Reactions: 510
    edited April 2018
    DarkZetta wrote: »
    Is it that time already for the monthly complaint about meso farming?

It's a necessary evil. Kishin is a necessary evil.
    I would REALLY like to not have GMS Reboot become KMS Reboot, thanks.

Not sure if I ever said that we need to get rid of Kisshin... Not even sure if I said the word Kisshin in the video... The point of the video was to talk about methods for making meso farming more fun and enjoyable for all classes.