[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon America

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Hi, i'm making this post out of FUN yay~~ and stuff

but some time ago, i used to LOVE maplestory like i was addicted to it...
like seriously..

and through those time of me being patience and saying hey... everybody makes mistakes

tumblr_mdyclzi7ip1ry9e1po1_500.gif

i think this gif represent what im saying perfectly

i still enjoy maplestory, and it's grinding

AND I ALSO NOTICED THEY SLOWLY MAKE LESS MISTAKES, GOOD FOR YOU NEXON YOU'RE PICKING UP YOUR BOLTS

but compared to other games companies (nexon america doesn't just publish one game, they publish many others)
are they average? Bad? Or kinda amazing?

I want people's opinion

i think nexon has improved a lot from some time ago

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Communication is getting worse ..
    HoneyWater
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018

Maybe Putting more detail would be better,

like if you're talking about the nexon support live chat and how sometimes they don't really know what to tell you, it's cause how they also help others in different games

or lack of transparency where nexon doesn't really just answer a question until it happens?

i know the some higher ups read this even if they don't respond or so.
  • CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    HoneyWater wrote: »

like if you're talking about the nexon support live chat and how sometimes they don't really know what to tell you, it's cause how they also help others in different games

or lack of transparency where nexon doesn't really just answer a question until it happens?

I actually agree with them, communication over the years has not gotten better, in fact I'd say communication was at it's best before CM Hime left in 2013, and has since gone downhill. Anyone that has gotten close to being as open had either quit, moved on to a different job or got fired.
    Lilyflower
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    I wish support did more for their customers and went the extra mile for things like accidentally booming an item, etc ...
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited May 2018
    Communication is top priority and they should listen to what player has to say like example:issues with the game.
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited May 2018
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    HoneyWater wrote: »

I actually agree with them, communication over the years has not gotten better, in fact I'd say communication was at it's best before CM Hime left in 2013, and has since gone downhill. Anyone that has gotten close to being as open had either quit, moved on to a different job or got fired.
    I remember Hime I think she has a different job to work with.

• YoongiYoongi
    Reactions: 1,735
    edited May 2018
    Nexon's customer support is pretty lacking though, honestly. And the sad thing is, you can get warning/banned for saying so.