[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Add a character slot for Pink Bean

AKradianAKradian
Reactions: 40,310
Member, Private Tester
edited May 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Many players in GMS have all 42 allowed character slots used, by high level characters they don't want to delete.
These players will not be able to participate in the upcoming Pink Bean event, because they have no slot to create the Pink Bean character in.

I think that we should have our 43rd slot unlocked with the v195 patch, instead of the Ark patch due next month, so that everyone can participate in the Pink Bean event if they wish.

(This is besides the fact that GMS has 4 classes more than KMS, and should therefore have more char slots. KMS does have 43 slots now, including Ark, and that is all I am asking for in this particular thread.)
ArgentChronic_ShockHHG1KlaraSumiSlicedTimeRailBirdInvulgofoussiremixthekenturahand 5 others.

Comments

• JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    we've asked about this ages ago and it's such a minor change.

sigh...
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited May 2018
    So pink bean will be up for creation...again. I don't know about anyone else but my account is max character slots and all of them are in use. Is this going to be a nub account event or will we be given a slot to create and participate?
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited May 2018
    Even a temporary slot that can only be used for Pink Bean would be nice.
    I have all 42 slots in use and with my lowest level character being lv145 I don't feel like deleting one just for this event.

Also, like AKradian said, there's no reason why we don't have more than 42 slots in the first place given the fact that we have more than 42 classes.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2018
    What if we had an event character slot? One given that can only be used in these situations?
  • LeezakLeezak
    Reactions: 710
    edited May 2018
    Hello Maplers,
    There is a lot of people who already has 42/42 characters created in account for Legion, for Fun, etc. but today we can see too many events that needs to make a new slot in orden to be part of them. We can't be part of Pink bean event, since it needs to create on a new character slot, and we dont want to deletion a high level character for a limit time event character.
    - So, i think nexon should be add a temporally character slot for Pink bean creation and that extra slot "N°43" & Pink bean character gotta be delete it once the event ends and of course after the maintance. that's the only way for an enjoyable game experience for everyone.

Come on Nexon, You can do the best for this game and everyone!
    Beef
  • thekenturahthekenturah
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited May 2018
    What AKradian said! Please give us that 43rd slot with the Pink Bean event instead of later. THANKS!!!!!
    keturah
    gms classic rank 7........still here after all these years :)
  • SuperJonicSuperJonic
    Reactions: 1,390
    edited May 2018
    Adding a 43rd slot for the pink bean event would be nice since some people already have all character lvl 200 and being forced to delete one just to make a pink bean. Being prepared for the ark patch would be a good heads up for us as well.
  • ArgentArgent
    Reactions: 3,090
    edited May 2018
    I have 4 slots left and that's only because I haven't figured out names for them yet.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2018
    Many of us are utilizing the Legion system and have already sacrificed old duplicate class characters to make the best use of it. Pink Bean is not an option w/o the addition of a character slot.
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited May 2018
    Yeah Nexon should just give a temp slot for only PB
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2018
    Well the patch notes are up and no mention of additional character slots... Looks like I will be skipping this one.
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,840
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    same sadly would have liked to have a medal or w/e ready for ark >.> no way im deleting a char
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited May 2018
    We are at the 6th page of characters and you guys want to go to 43? Why not go to 48? :/ More is better and each page holds 6. 8 x 6 = 48 slots.
  • JushiroNetJushiroNet
    Reactions: 6,160
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    We should be 4 max slots ahead of kms to cover the 4 extra jobs but we thought they might actually do it if we only asked for 1.
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    We are at the 6th page of characters and you guys want to go to 43? Why not go to 48? :/ More is better and each page holds 6. 8 x 6 = 48 slots.

• RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited May 2018
    Oh well.. Guess I will spend the time I save on skipping this event on MS2.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    RailBird wrote: »
    Oh well.. Guess I will spend the time I save on skipping this event on MS2.

Working as intended.
  • SumiSumi
    Reactions: 1,840
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    They should just give us more char slots....not that hard to do...i dont want delete a char.i got them all to atleast 200 for legion.im not deleting any of thosenfor a class that gets deleted.they should figure by now that people have maxed the space....its just not fair if you do wanna participate but wont get the chance
  • YuniorYunior
    Reactions: 1,575
    edited May 2018
    You have my vote on this !
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited May 2018
    Hmmmmm the in game Event List mentions an ARK attendance check? 5/30/18 - 6/19/18
  • WitnessWitness
    Also unless I miscounted besides not having a slot to fit PB, you would of already needed 43 character slots if you wanted to have one of each class. Which I tried and if I remember correctly failed by being off by one slot.