[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Kaiser's Armor Colour

MahmuMahmu
Reactions: 500
edited May 2018 in General Chat
Was wondering if anyone knew what colours you can get from the "Final Form Main Color Change Coupon" for the Kaisers. I'm really trying to get black but if they don't have a black available then what other colours are there so i know what to aim for

Comments

• ZygardeZygarde
    Reactions: 805
    edited May 2018
    Mahmu wrote: »
    Was wondering if anyone knew what colours you can get from the "Final Form Main Color Change Coupon" for the Kaisers. I'm really trying to get black but if they don't have a black available then what other colours are there so i know what to aim for

I saw other people confirm Black does exist but to date, I have tried 120 coupons but still there's no black.
    I think maybe 1% of getting that color. You have to be super lucky or you can consider choosing other colors like Purple or Pink.
    Those colors are good but the Gold Trim seem doesn't fit, you can reroll sub color to match with that.
  • ToebbeToebbe
    Reactions: 860
    edited May 2018
    my kaiser is glitched :/ can't even change colours because it's stuck on red/gold ?!
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited May 2018
    Toebbe wrote: »
    my kaiser is glitched :/ can't even change colours because it's stuck on red/gold ?!
    Your graphic card must be able to run DirectX 9 or above (to run pixel shader 2.0) to see the color change (https://ccm.net/faq/4226-identify-the-pixel-shader-version-of-your-graphics-card).
    If your graphic card can run DirectX 9, then try restarting your computer in case the color change function is not working.
    Ask other people what color your armor is at the moment.