[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Pink Bean Secret Diary Question

YoongiYoongi
Reactions: 1,735
edited May 2018 in General Chat
I mostly want the pink bean chair more than anything. Do I have to complete all the other journal items to access the secret ones? I highly doubt I can do all of it before the event is over, and I really just want the chair

Edit: Is the secret diary still the one where you need to party with the 12 warriors, or...? Because that seems impossible

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited May 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »
    I mostly want the pink bean chair more than anything. Do I have to complete all the other journal items to access the secret ones? I highly doubt I can do all of it before the event is over, and I really just want the chair

Edit: Is the secret diary still the one where you need to party with the 12 warriors, or...? Because that seems impossible

you dont party with all 12 at once, you just need to have been in a party with them for about a minute or 2
  • AnythingAnything
    Reactions: 1,385
    edited May 2018
    Yoongi wrote: »

For the chair reward you only need to do the one that gives you the chair. If it is a Secret mission, then you need to figure out what you gotta do for it.
    Only the players who wants the 'final' reward, which is the permanent title, have to complete the whole diary.

I do not know what the secret missions are. It should be somewhere on the internet like Reddit. It's probably similiar to the previous Pink Bean event but with some changes.