[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MYBCKN] L> a few warriors [PB secret diary]

DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
Reactions: 1,195
edited May 2018 in General Chat
So one of the secret diary entries this time around involves partying up with warrior classes - I've partied up with most, however I still need to party up with the following classes that are second job adv [so at least lv 30] and be partied for about 30-40 seconds:

Spearman [Dark Knight]
Paladin
and for good measure - Pink Bean

IGN for my PB is PinkSoja - I tend to be online about 12pm PST [I live in CST time, -7 GT; 7pm here is 00:00 server time] to about 4pm PST.

Comments

• ETintheNavyETintheNavy
    Reactions: 820
    edited June 2018
    I just did DA/DS, Blaster, DrK/Hero/Paladin, Kaiser, Aran, Mihile/DW, Zero, AND Kaiser today... all for at least >40 seconds, and it didn't complete the entry. I'm confused as to what I did wrong.
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    edited June 2018
    I just did DA/DS, Blaster, DrK/Hero/Paladin, Kaiser, Aran, Mihile/DW, Zero, AND Kaiser today... all for at least >40 seconds, and it didn't complete the entry. I'm confused as to what I did wrong.

odd, I had one Hayato with me as good measure. Were all your party members at least lv 30-31 minimum? [as for Zero, I'm not sure what level, but I'd speculate at least 2nd "advancement" is what I was told]
  • PigabaPigaba
    Reactions: 1,105
    edited June 2018

Pretty sure you have to party with another pink bean as well
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    edited June 2018
    Pigaba wrote: »

Pretty sure you have to party with another pink bean as well

not sure on this - I only was briefly in a party with a PB [tele to Zakum] was unlikely I was partied with them for 30 seconds.....