[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Breath of Divinity make a come back ?

ZalodoreZalodore
Reactions: 610
edited April 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
WobeC7m.jpg What do we do with the traces if there are no available ways to obtain this item in-game? Can you guys please resolve the breath of divinity issue and rerelease the ring, please ? People want the item, and it's always exciting to purchase philosopher books or do marvel to try our luck for a Best in slot item regarding the skill effect.
TimmyGMS

Comments

• TimmyGMSTimmyGMS
    Reactions: 1,200
    Member, Private Tester
    edited April 2018
    I'd like to see the Breath of Divinity to return as well. It's already been a year since they've removed the item as a reward through Philosopher Books. How much longer are we suppose to wait?

Source: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/10965/breath-of-divinity-ring
  • WimpGMSWimpGMS
    Reactions: 730
    edited May 2018
    Same here plz rerelease it
  • JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited May 2018
    Nexon said before that they will add it back after they fix it..

Try ticket system because this is not a suggestion

I myself spamming tickets about this cus I want the fix already, would be nice if more players do the same
  • SorrowSorrow
    Reactions: 2,780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited May 2018
    Lack of communication on their part for making no mention of this item being removed from Marvel, Philo, etc. This needs to be resolved ASAP, it has been an ongoing issue for far too long. They have been aware of the bug for more than a year.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2018
    This should be added back. Nobody cares if the skill works or not. We just want the BIS ring.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2018
    Peep wrote: »
    This should be added back. Nobody cares if the skill works or not. We just want the BIS ring.

I just want the ring for its 25 star cap and raw stats. I really don't care about skill. If Nexon cannot balance the skill of the item, they could just re-release it without the skill.