[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

how to get diligence

shysDeshysDe
Reactions: 310
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I started pink bean after vita was over, not knowing there was a rather more important need for trait boost potion on it as well as being under the impression the event ended july 3rd like the event tab in game says it does,, and now I cannot get diligence other than mr. lee's airline. Which by the way you would have no idea how to get by just playing the game, or even using maplestory's website. So now me, and one of my friends, are wondering how do you get diligence?
the only thing the game says is crafting, which you cannot do, and mr. lee has given me 13 dil so far, doesn't seem like ill get to level 10 in 13 days.
spending alot of time trying to figure out how.
Can anyone help me out?

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    Mr. Lee can get you diligence in two ways:

1. Doing the quest from the Loudspeaker and then using the Report it gives you. This gives on average 100 diligence a day. If you only got 13 that's rather unlucky.

2. Escaping the island using any repaired vehicle. You need to collect the various drops from monsters on the island, and just hope you have the required materials when you encounter a broken vehicle. TIP: When you encounter a broken vehicle with a "complete" quest on it, check your quest helper to see what materials it needs, and drop any extras before talking to the vehicle. Pick them up after. This is because the quest will take all of the material you have, even if it needs less (for example, if it needs 10 screws and you have 15, it will take all 15).
    After you have repaired the vehicle, talk to it again to ride it out of the island. Once you reach Mr. Lee and talk to him, you will receive another ~100 to all traits, including diligence.

Other than Mr. Lee, you can use Monster Collection.
    You can easily collect the row of Evil Eyes in Ellinia, and the row of Stirge and Wraiths in Kerning City. Once you have those, you can use the "Exploration" tab of the Monster Collection to send them exploring. Every 3 hours you can collect gifts from them - which always include some Reward Points and some trait potions (giving 30 exp) , and also some enhancement items like Spell Traces or Occult Cubes. And more rarely, better cubes, epic potential scrolls, or chaos of goodness scrolls.

I only used Monster Collection and Mr. Lee, and got my PB to level 10 Diligence in 3 or 4 days.

Good luck.
    Invulgoscholar624
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    at this point what AKradian said is really your only hope :(

I used the golden leaf tree event to get my PB's diligence done and out of the way.
  • shysDeshysDe
    edited June 2018
    ok, thanks for the info. Are the trait boost potions from pink bean mansion, and ark website both unobtainable on pink bean?
  • DSpellGuyDSpellGuy
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018
    pretty sure ark is unobtainable on pb, but the pink bean mansion maybe [if you can do the quest on the pb, then I'd assume you can get the rewards]
  • shysDeshysDe
    edited June 2018
    ill just see if it works and chip away at other method in case. ty
  • shysDeshysDe
    edited June 2018
    got it, thanks for the help. Quitting the game though after begging for damien carry for over a month then blowing up abso gloves at 14 star attempt the first try, saving up for gear for months only to lose it, not for me. I came to the realization that ill never be able to help people, and every time i sign in the game makes me want to throw up.