[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Luna server is still down?

Xentes90Xentes90
in General Chat
i cant connect to luna

Comments

• FrozeFroze
    Reactions: 1,395
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I was expecting servers to be up when I read the updated info about double flames and all flames in Luna being disabled in order to get the servers back up and running.
    Oh well ... Argentina vs Croatia was worth watching.
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2018
    can anyone else verify if its not just me who cant log in, despite the fact that they say the server is open?

edit; i didnt see Froze ´s comment ;p. looks like im not the only one tehe
  • BandaBanda
    Reactions: 1,125
    edited June 2018
    Luna is still down, and they still did not put any ETA when they restart, only a declaration of their intent
  • alphacaalphaca
    Reactions: 200
    edited June 2018
    i love not being able to play the **** game for 2 days, getting the good flame stats rolled back and getting my **** equips locked. The thing i love the most is GETTING THE **** U GET FROM DOING DAILY GARBAGE AS A APOLOGY. good **** job nexon this is how you treat people who pay your bills
  • Salle16Salle16
    Reactions: 100
    Yea I'm still getting You cannot access the game for one of the following reasons. 1.The game world is down for maintenance 2.You are accessing the game from a banned ip 3.Your internet connection is not stable. Please refer to the homepage for more information..... right after wizet pops up that text pops up :(
  • ForumBoy123ForumBoy123
    Reactions: 100
    Still a problem for me aswel
  • CountVargCountVarg
    Reactions: 530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    I can't get in either :( What the heck is happening.
  • BandaBanda
    edited June 2018
    and meanwhile my character expantion coupon is expiring, rather have a new one than that blue box
  • BandaBanda
    edited June 2018
    OMG, just noticed they are letting our character expantion coupons expire so they can sell us new ones over the Weekend.

way to go nexon
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    if you didn't use those right away then idk what you were doing lol

up now btw