[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

So i got denied my flames on a usable character

shysDeshysDe
Reactions: 310
edited June 2018 in General Chat
they gifted the flames on a character I dot even play . I had 4 A rank nebulites on my main slayer, and the compensation box is on a diff character that didn't even have barely any nebulites. I would have transferred them all over if I had known we needed to do that. I would have stuck them all in gear if I had known we needed to do that. Im sitting here reading and doing what im supposed to and all my work was just wiped away. and heres the lovely response that, correct me if im wrong, says im never getting anything for my a rank decent sharp eyes nebulite or my a rank 4% luck nebulite.

GM Qilltana (MapleStory)
Jun 21, 7:58 PM PDT
Hi Mapler!

Thank you for patiently waiting. Unfortunately, your transfer request is denied. Kindly know that we can not transfer the nebulite compensation box. However, you suggest this at our forums as the game team is monitoring it. Please know that we always want the best for our players, thus, we are saddened to know that you are experiencing such concern. I understand for a fact that it is not the response that you are anticipating to hear on our side. Thank you very much for understanding and I hope you will enjoy our upcoming events and updates.

Should you have any questions or concerns in regards to another matter, please do not hesitate to submit a new ticket with a detailed explanation of the issue.
Sincerely,
GM Qilltana
Nexon Player Support
Security Tip: Please do not give your password, PIN, or PIC number to anyone for any reason. Nexon Player Support representatives will NEVER ask you for your password, PIN, or PIC.

Comments

• shysDeshysDe
    edited June 2018
    its just an unclaimed reward box, how can that not be transferred?
  • AznboiEAznboiE
    Reactions: 3,445
    edited June 2018
    Don't fret as all the flames are tradable in some way or form.

The lv.110 flames are tradable
    The Powerful and Eternal flames are tradable, but Nexon, an intellectual, decided to give you them in a form of untradable "coupons" that when used give a tradable and non stackable flame per coupon used.

I'm sure Nexon intended to gift the highest level character in your account the box because they had the assumption that that would be your main, as they did with my highest character that I barely play.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    As AznboiE said, while the box can't be moved, the flames inside can.

This was all detailed in the Update Notes.

As an aside, I will ask Nexon to make sure their Customer Support agents are aware of the correct answer to this customer request.
    scholar624
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited June 2018
    Nexon probably didn't want it to be dupe material, thats why the stacked flames are untradeable and making them tradeable by using it would not stack with each other.
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    Akradian, on the way, could you pass on a message to them to pay more attention to what's being asked by a player when submitting a ticket? I have made a new ticket to customer support, but nearly every question I have asked was ignored when I got the response from the GM. Like he didn't notice, I even asked these questions.
  • shysDeshysDe
    edited June 2018
    my roommate claimed his reward box flames and said those ones were una\tradeable, but he used them before i saw. I know the ones that drop now are tradeable, so i guess ill have to take your word for it and just open it on the wrong guy once this maint' is done. Just a horrible feeling sitting for a few days having it on one guy i dont want it on, then someone saying they arent tradeable (like most things from reward box) so i had reason to believe it. so yea ill open it and find out, thanks for response everyone