[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bera

MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
Reactions: 510
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I'm playing on Bera, sometimes it feels kinda empty.

Anyone know which world in the game is the most popular? I thought it was Reboot, but I hate reboot because you can't trade with anyone.

Comments

• MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    edited June 2018
    Bump
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    Go to any vanishing journey map in bera ch 1-3 or ch 1-3 henny or other towns in vanishing journey most people are high lvl now and hang out in those zones so unless your 200+ your not going to see many people besides the alt makers and newbies and henny hoe's.

Long story short bera and rebbot are the 2 most populated servers and no i did not miss spell...
  • NicholasBNicholasB
    Reactions: 1,195
    edited June 2018

Anyone know which world in the game is the most popular? I thought it was Reboot, but I hate reboot because you can't trade with anyone.

You're not alone at all.
    I've been alone (in bera) for a while now.... It feels as if I'm a lonely wolf....
    But then again, Nexon will tell you that it's okay, and they'll tell you that Bera is a "very populated world" or "the most populated one", so of course, compare to other worlds, it's very active but it's really really empty and dead.... I can't and don't even want to imagine what is going on in other servers... feel so sorry for my brothers and sisters in GRAZED and Scania.... RIP them... :( no wonder more and more people continuing to quit, because they hate to be alone, no one or at least the overwhelming majority, doesn't like to be alone!)

And no wonder a LOT of people are asking Nexon to merge all the worlds into Bera (Except Reboot)
    It could be really cool if we only had 2 worlds in total, Bera and Reboot, I doubt Bera would be as active as you might imagine (even after u merge all worlds into it) but there is no doubt that it'd be much better than now.... -_-
    And as they say, LET the merge begin!
    edited June 2018
    NicholasB wrote: »

You're not alone at all.
    I've been alone (in bera) for a while now.... It feels as if I'm a lonely wolf....
    But then again, Nexon will tell you that it's okay, and they'll tell you that Bera is a "very populated world" or "the most populated one", so of course, compare to other worlds, it's very active but it's really really empty and dead.... I can't and don't even want to imagine what is going on in other servers... feel so sorry for my brothers and sisters in GRAZED and Scania.... RIP them... :( no wonder more and more people continuing to quit, because they hate to be alone, no one or at least the overwhelming majority, doesn't like to be alone!)

And no wonder a LOT of people are asking Nexon to merge all the worlds into Bera (Except Reboot)
    It could be really cool if we only had 2 worlds in total, Bera and Reboot, I doubt Bera would be as active as you might imagine (even after u merge all worlds into it) but there is no doubt that it'd be much better than now.... -_-
    And as they say, LET the merge begin!
    Yeah, completely agree with you about the merging part. However, I think an item in the Cash Shop that lets you immigrate to a different world, is a better option than moving everyone by force, without asking players if they want to make the move.
    You know how it is, some hate to be alone, others enjoy it. I think there are some lone wolves out there who play on the dead worlds like Mardia, Zenith, etc.
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Go to any vanishing journey map in bera ch 1-3 or ch 1-3 henny or other towns in vanishing journey most people are high lvl now and hang out in those zones so unless your 200+ your not going to see many people besides the alt makers and newbies and henny hoe's.

Long story short bera and rebbot are the 2 most populated servers and no i did not miss spell...

I was there already, it's still pretty empty to be honest, also everyone are afk all day (probably 24/7).
    To be honest, when I go to henesys, I only see like maybe 1-2 people and 10-13 botters spam their mesos sale site 24/7..... =.= and yet no one stop them....
    But when I went outside of henesys, I really don't see legit players at all, except an INSANE amount of hackers and botters, even in a VERY popular maps... (I guess hackers don't mind to take the popular maps now since they're able to ks legit players and kick them outta the game, because no1 stop the hackers)
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    windia literally ghost town
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »

I was there already, it's still pretty empty to be honest, also everyone are afk all day (probably 24/7).
    To be honest, when I go to henesys, I only see like maybe 1-2 people and 10-13 botters spam their mesos sale site 24/7..... =.= and yet no one stop them....
    But when I went outside of henesys, I really don't see legit players at all, except an INSANE amount of hackers and botters, even in a VERY popular maps... (I guess hackers don't mind to take the popular maps now since they're able to ks legit players and kick them outta the game, because no1 stop the hackers)
    These bots who spam their meso selling sites just keep coming back ,because they make a **** ton of new accounts and characters. That's why they never disappear.
    tnyzng wrote: »
    windia literally ghost town
    I can tell, although haven't actually seen in my own eyes.

• AcgnoliaAcgnolia
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited June 2018
    I don't know how there's people who still think we don't have too much worlds.