[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sweetwater Weapon level changed after maintenance.

NitroTONICNitroTONIC
Reactions: 705
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I was trying to use more eternal flames on my weapon to reset the stats when I noticed that the level of my weapon changed to level 145. I checked the auction house to see if it was just my weapon or all weapons that changed. However, a similar weapon in auction house was still 160. What's going on here??

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2018
    Weapon level reduction is a result of resetting stats
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    Wait a second mate, I have sweetwater equips and checked this before, they are still level 160 to me. How did this happen to you?
    edited June 2018
    Flames have a chance to lower level needed to use weapon
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited June 2018
    Hmmm wait if flames can lower a weapons lvl then wont that affect the tier of potentials or something like that?
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Hmmm wait if flames can lower a weapons lvl then wont that affect the tier of potentials or something like that?

good question
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    The higher tier is from 151+ or something right? I forgot. I noticed Fafnir stuff have lower one.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    that additional option is akin to bypass key, nothing else about the item changes