[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Sweetwater Weapon level changed after maintenance.

NitroTONICNitroTONIC
Reactions: 705
edited June 2018 in General Chat
I was trying to use more eternal flames on my weapon to reset the stats when I noticed that the level of my weapon changed to level 145. I checked the auction house to see if it was just my weapon or all weapons that changed. However, a similar weapon in auction house was still 160. What's going on here??

Comments

• DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    edited June 2018
    Weapon level reduction is a result of resetting stats
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    Wait a second mate, I have sweetwater equips and checked this before, they are still level 160 to me. How did this happen to you?
    edited June 2018
    Flames have a chance to lower level needed to use weapon
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,530
    edited June 2018
    Hmmm wait if flames can lower a weapons lvl then wont that affect the tier of potentials or something like that?
    edited June 2018
    Krimlock wrote: »
    Hmmm wait if flames can lower a weapons lvl then wont that affect the tier of potentials or something like that?

good question
  • MarmilaidousMarmilaidous
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2018
    The higher tier is from 151+ or something right? I forgot. I noticed Fafnir stuff have lower one.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited June 2018
    that additional option is akin to bypass key, nothing else about the item changes