[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Ark Coin Shop Bug & Mastery Book Seller Bug.

ScyroseScyrose
Reactions: 625
in Bug Reporting
1st Bug
In the Ark Coin Shop, I'm unable to purchase the Character slot coupon, because apparently I don't have enough "Friendship Points". I have no idea what they are and if they are even obtainable.

116048cd0fa24c85d23839635e4cb86a.png

2nd Bug
The mastery book seller NPC Illiad is gone from Leafre and everywhere else, not exactly sure if this is intentional or not, but if it is then the quest "New Mastery Book Sale" should be removed.
YinYangX

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2018
    For reference, might want to split separate bugs into different reports so it's easier for them to keep track of stuff.
    ScyroseInvulgo
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited June 2018
    Scyrose wrote: »
    1st Bug
    In the Ark Coin Shop, I'm unable to purchase the Character slot coupon, because apparently I don't have enough "Friendship Points". I have no idea what they are and if they are even obtainable.

116048cd0fa24c85d23839635e4cb86a.png

2nd Bug
    The mastery book seller NPC Illiad is gone from Leafre and everywhere else, not exactly sure if this is intentional or not, but if it is then the quest "New Mastery Book Sale" should be removed.

you can buy the mastery books through the regular shops that sell potions, at least in leafre.
    Scyrose
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited June 2018
    One of these solution should work for the first bug.
    -sell anything
    -restart Maplestory
    Scyrose
  • ScyroseScyrose
    Reactions: 625
    edited July 2018
    @YinYangX Oh, wops my bad. Also I figured out I wasn't using the bug reporting format, should I split these two into their own separate threads and use the correct format or is it okay for this once to just leave this one as is and in future posts use the correct format?

@Simz Ah, I forgot about the regular shop, thank you.

@Rexaar Thanks, apparently restarting MS fixed is.
    InvulgoYinYangX
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    Scyrose wrote: »
    @YinYangX Oh, wops my bad. Also I figured out I wasn't using the bug reporting format, should I split these two into their own separate threads and use the correct format or is it okay for this once to just leave this one as is and in future posts use the correct format?

@Simz Ah, I forgot about the regular shop, thank you.

@Rexaar Thanks, apparently restarting MS fixed is.

Hmm, imo, since it looks like both your original problems both got solved (1st bug, sell and restart, 2nd bug, Leafre Potion Shop), I don't think you need to remake/worry about it too much. (Though the original Mastery Books guy going missing intrigues me. Going to probably look in Patch Notes to see anything was mentioned).
    The Bug Reporting format is nice since it's an organized way for us to give them problem with details, but I think as long as you have enough information (like how you did), it's okay(ish) not to follow the format. (Don't quote me on that, xd.)
    Scyrose