[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Decent range nowadays ?

NesakysiuNesakysiu
Reactions: 635
edited July 2018 in General Chat
Tittle. What do you think is a decent damage range nowadays ?

Comments

• RyderGRyderG
    Reactions: 900
    edited July 2018
    3-4M
  • NesakysiuNesakysiu
    edited July 2018
    RyderG wrote: »
    3-4M

3-4m is pretty much end-game range, correct me if I'm wrong ?
  • RyderGRyderG
    Reactions: 900
    edited July 2018
    Nesakysiu wrote: »
    RyderG wrote: »
    3-4M

3-4m is pretty much end-game range, correct me if I'm wrong ?

end game range is 10m
  • DodochDodoch
    Reactions: 1,380
    edited July 2018
    In what server and class is 10m end-game?
  • TerrorStreakTerrorStreak
    Reactions: 2,320
    edited July 2018
    Well i dont yet consider myself true end game 27m clean here and esfera 249 mobs take a few hits to kill
  • DarkZettaDarkZetta
    Reactions: 1,325
    edited July 2018
    Well i dont yet consider myself true end game 27m clean here and esfera 249 mobs take a few hits to kill

You have to be doing something wrong if you can't one shot with that kind of range. My Blaster one shots Esfera mobs in drop gear and drop gear puts me at 8.5mil clean.
  • NesakysiuNesakysiu
    edited July 2018
    Alright, I see that we're talking about crazy numbers here... What about Chaos bosses ? How much range would you need to solo Chaos bosses like Zak, CHT, CRA, etc ?
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited July 2018
    Nesakysiu wrote: »
    Alright, I see that we're talking about crazy numbers here... What about Chaos bosses ? How much range would you need to solo Chaos bosses like Zak, CHT, CRA, etc ?

It varyes with each class, rang is not a good ideal even more now with 5job that just give so much power.

Maybe around 1m overall you could solo all of em, with 2m you will be able to solo these tier of bosses for sure(not fast tho).
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited July 2018
    People people please, end game is obviously 99mil clean...
    coolflamosDarkPassenger
  • coolflamoscoolflamos
    Reactions: 1,015
    edited July 2018
    @Vinsane , if only it were that simple, gotta go for alot of crit dmg, boss dmg and for some people, that weird final att scroll from ra :l lifes hard
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited July 2018
    Vinsane wrote: »

Vinsane endgame as far as dps goes is 10-10bil lines on everything but due to the fact that this is almost impossible to reach even for the insanely funded i find invalid a way, its really how good your lines of potential, your scrolling and starring are. and since this game is so heavily rng based good luck with that...
  • VinsaneVinsane
    Reactions: 2,210
    edited July 2018
    Kerqxon wrote: »
    Vinsane wrote: »

Vinsane endgame as far as dps goes is 10-10bil lines on everything but due to the fact that this is almost impossible to reach even for the insanely funded i find invalid a way, its really how good your lines of potential, your scrolling and starring are. and since this game is so heavily rng based good luck with that...

Personally I'm a self made man with100% skills, i don't need luck, but thanks.

As for the 10bil per line, Range is damage that being said they're many players that already reached 99mi-99mil buffed for a few years.
    coolflamos wrote: »
    @Vinsane , if only it were that simple, gotta go for alot of crit dmg, boss dmg and for some people, that weird final att scroll from ra :l lifes hard

Ya gotta keep grinding.