[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.234 Destiny: Homecoming Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

World Transfer Event

FyreFyre
Reactions: 270
Posts: 4
Member
Hi,

I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

Can we get another World Transfer Event?

Thanks!
UnemployedGomenasaiMercedes4Ever31cheezburger85FixTheLagBeraCadena91DuskRaven

Comments

  • TacoLOLTacoLOL
    Reactions: 640
    Posts: 6
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Since the previous world transfer event didn't exactly go as well as nexon expected, I doubt there'll be another one any time soon. I would much rather more server alliances.
  • BBQTimeBBQTime
    Reactions: 1,080
    Posts: 44
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    We can just keep dreaming to be honest.
    I'm also stuck in a dead world :(
    Really feels like I wanna put an end to it and just quit.
  • SuperSaiyan3SuperSaiyan3
    Reactions: 985
    Posts: 60
    Member
    edited July 2018
    TacoLOL wrote: »
    Since the previous world transfer event didn't exactly go as well as nexon expected, I doubt there'll be another one any time soon. I would much rather more server alliances.

    It actually went really good, everyone went to Bera since everyone wants a world which is as populated as possible.
    But a lot of people have missed it since they were busy in real life.
  • Cadena91Cadena91
    Reactions: 1,060
    Posts: 66
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    I didn't play Maplestory for a few months now since I decided to quit until they do something about this problem.

    I'm stuck in a dead server as well and can't get out of here, and there is no way that I'm going to start a new char... my main has 20mil range and I will never give up on him -_-
    But for now, I'm just waiting until they merge/bring back world transfer event or something like that.
  • Kaiser4EverKaiser4Ever
    Reactions: 1,100
    Posts: 55
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    Lol. sorry but I really laughed in real life when you wrote that you sent Nexon a letter about it.

    So many people in here are screaming for a merge, that thread has OVER 10k+ views, and they don't even care... so if one person (you) send them a ticket, do you think they'd just do it for you? but don't worry, you're not alone brother!
  • UnemployedUnemployed
    Reactions: 2,100
    Posts: 91
    Member
    edited July 2018
    I second this.
    We should get another World Transfer before we get a merge imo.
  • FyreFyre
    Reactions: 270
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2018
    TacoLOL wrote: »
    Since the previous world transfer event didn't exactly go as well as nexon expected, I doubt there'll be another one any time soon. I would much rather more server alliances.

    It actually went really good, everyone went to Bera since everyone wants a world which is as populated as possible.
    But a lot of people have missed it since they were busy in real life.

    This is EXACTLY what happened to me. I was busy in real life and I was unaware of this. AND my only friend moved to Bera.
  • FyreFyre
    Reactions: 270
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    I didn't play Maplestory for a few months now since I decided to quit until they do something about this problem.

    I'm stuck in a dead server as well and can't get out of here, and there is no way that I'm going to start a new char... my main has 20mil range and I will never give up on him -_-
    But for now, I'm just waiting until they merge/bring back world transfer event or something like that.

    Meee too!! I'm stuck in a dead server and can't get out, and I don't want to start a new character, which is why I just want them to do this event again so I can move. I put way too much effect and time into my current account that I don't want to just make a new one and disregard all the hard work and effort I put into this.
  • Mercedes4Ever31Mercedes4Ever31
    Reactions: 1,215
    Posts: 69
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    Cadena91 wrote: »
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    I didn't play Maplestory for a few months now since I decided to quit until they do something about this problem.

    I'm stuck in a dead server as well and can't get out of here, and there is no way that I'm going to start a new char... my main has 20mil range and I will never give up on him -_-
    But for now, I'm just waiting until they merge/bring back world transfer event or something like that.

    Meee too!! I'm stuck in a dead server and can't get out, and I don't want to start a new character, which is why I just want them to do this event again so I can move. I put way too much effect and time into my current account that I don't want to just make a new one and disregard all the hard work and effort I put into this.

    Yeah, I also stuck in an empty server, called Scania.
    But it seems like we can keep dreaming about merge, because Nexon really doesn't care... we're not the only ones, nor first ones that are asking for a merge.
    And I will never ever make a new char in Bera, I'd rather quit. worked too hard on my main on Scania.
  • cheezburger85cheezburger85
    Reactions: 1,190
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    Hi,

    I submitted a ticket to Nexon about another world transfer event, and they suggest that I put it here.

    Can we have another event like this? Reason being is because I have not been playing MapleStory for a long time now, and I recently came back, but my friend moved over to another server while there was a transfer event because the one we were on is "dead". Unfortunately, I missed it and I don't want to start new in the new server because I have so much characters and hard earned things in my currently account. So yah :)

    Can we get another World Transfer Event?

    Thanks!

    Me too.
    I wouldn't mind paying 25k nx for a transfer coupon.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,060
    Posts: 843
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Sure, if they block off access to Bera, and if they perform a world merge/alliance beforehand. Bera's laggy enough as it is.
  • rebuiltrebuilt
    Reactions: 615
    Posts: 26
    Member
    edited July 2018
    i really hope they add some way to transfer servers! sometimes i feel really alone because my server is so empty : (

    i'd happily pay 30k nx for a transfer coupon if they wanted to do it that way, but some way to transfer to another server before the end of the summer would be cool !!
  • FyreFyre
    Reactions: 270
    Posts: 4
    Member
    edited July 2018
    They say they look at these forums, but I assume not if people been asking for things and it still hasn't been done.

    Don't give them ideas to charge for world transfer now. Lol.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Fyre wrote: »
    They say they look at these forums, but I assume not if people been asking for things and it still hasn't been done.

    Don't give them ideas to charge for world transfer now. Lol.

    It wouldn't be a new idea by any extent; they used to have them, about three to five years before big bang hit, in the cash shop for something like 10k a pop.

    That being what it is, if they do run another world transfer event, you can be certain that it'll be heavily restricted, similarly to or worse than the first one, and bera will be blocked off.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    Posts: 2,669
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Chances are, another world will become like Bera with another transfer. The stragglers from the previous one will occupy another server. I'm thinking Scania will be next.

    and dang, 10 $ for a transfer, that was cheap, too bad inflation now will change that price. Too much content in the game to cost 10k nx again. I played during Pre-big bang but wasn't aware of these coupons.
  • DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 6,920
    Posts: 997
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Scania
    Windia
    Bera
    GRAZED
    MYBCKN
    Khaini+ Broa

    Doing world leaps with choices being eliminated won't even out populations unless the worlds not available for transferring also had no escape. Even so, all it takes for someone to advertise their server and "everyone" will flood to that server. The previous thread had people talking about being one huge server/alliance. I am not sure if we are aiming for everyone together, or even distribution of players.
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,405
    Posts: 3,553
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Scania
    Windia
    Bera
    GRAZED
    MYBCKN
    Khaini+ Broa

    Doing world leaps with choices being eliminated won't even out populations unless the worlds not available for transferring also had no escape. Even so, all it takes for someone to advertise their server and "everyone" will flood to that server. The previous thread had people talking about being one huge server/alliance. I am not sure if we are aiming for everyone together, or even distribution of players.

    And that's how bera ended up the way it is. You start removing transfer destinations and people will just flood into the next best thing. Any way you slice it, there's no coming back from this unless they fully merge servers.
  • AlantinoAlantino
    Reactions: 990
    Posts: 52
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Daxterbeer wrote: »
    Scania
    Windia
    Bera
    GRAZED
    MYBCKN
    Khaini+ Broa

    Doing world leaps with choices being eliminated won't even out populations unless the worlds not available for transferring also had no escape. Even so, all it takes for someone to advertise their server and "everyone" will flood to that server. The previous thread had people talking about being one huge server/alliance. I am not sure if we are aiming for everyone together, or even distribution of players.

    I think this is the best idea, check it out.

    Bera
    Scania
    Reboot

    That's it.

    Scania would be a world for those who love an empty server.
    Bera for a population.
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    Posts: 378
    Member
    edited July 2018
    I think it would be better to have 4 servers instead, Reboot and 3 others
    Bera for the biggest population
    Scania or Windia for a mid size population
    A merge of all the dead worlds with either Scania or Windia depending who is the smallest for a world with less people.

    I think it would be better for every world to have a decent population size. Even if there are players who prefer to play for themselves there is going to be content that is better done in a party.

    A side problem is that we have no idea what the actual population numbers are so we have no idea how bad the situation is, either for the dead worlds or for Bera. For all we know Bera might be over populated OR the dead worlds have much less people than we know.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,060
    Posts: 843
    Member
    edited July 2018
    Alantino wrote: »

    I think this is the best idea, check it out.

    Bera
    Scania
    Reboot

    That's it.

    Scania would be a world for those who love an empty server.
    Bera for a population.

    Terrible idea. Bera's laggy enough as it is; making it even more crowded will exacerbate that, even if they did include extra channels (which wouldn't be enough).