[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Extracting Equips and Etc inventory space...

CrystalOraCrystalOra
Reactions: 3,135
edited July 2018 in General Chat
If I want to extract 10 equips I am required to have 11 spaces open in my Etc inventory? We are required to have one more space open than the number of items to be extracted. This is so ridiculous when the things that can be produced by extracting are a max of five items. I already have stacks of item crystals and philosopher stones in my inventory. Why do we need to have so many spaces open when nothing goes into them? Oh and intense power crystals need their own bag!!!

Comments

• ThatBaldyThatBaldy
    Reactions: 1,145
    edited July 2018
    Sadly, the way extracting was improved was just to allow us to extract multiple items at once. If you look in the chat after extracting, you'll see the items extracted individually meaning each item you extract requires an open space in the etc inventory. Just keep your inventory clear and it will be nice and convenient.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited July 2018
    Yeah but I already have stacks of the items that they turn into!!!
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    ThatBaldy wrote: »
    Sadly, the way extracting was improved was just to allow us to extract multiple items at once. If you look in the chat after extracting, you'll see the items extracted individually meaning each item you extract requires an open space in the etc inventory. Just keep your inventory clear and it will be nice and convenient.

Then it should work like crafting or refining: if you ask to do a batch of crafting, the tasks are done one by one, and if you run out of inventory space in the middle, the process stops.
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited July 2018
    Yes!!! Exactly!!!