[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Patch Issues Notice] Monad Update v.197

ArwooArwoo
Reactions: 17,755
edited July 2018 in Announcements
Hi Maplers!

We're currently aware and reviewing issues that came with our most recent patch (title)
Please see below for items that are currently going through checks as we hope to resolve them ASAP.

If you're aware of any issues that came with our most recent patch, don't hesitate to make mention of it here!

List of Known Issues from v.197

- EU Reboot: Untranslated world name in multiple locations (Character Select & In-game Channel Select)
- EU Reboot: World select button is cutoff.
- Lab Server: Displaying on world select before live date.
- Lab Server: Disappearing randomly from world select on Test.
- Pet Gachapon: Granting incorrect pet reward list.
- Using low level flames on Scarlet Shoulders remove Bonus Stats.
- Monad Crash related to the Wind effect/mechanics.
- Several servers in multiple game worlds crashing
- Please be aware that although we intended to increase the Safeguard option all the way to the 16th star, this has not been applied yet.
- Character creation failure due to insufficient character slots despite having empty slots.

Thank you! We'll be updating this as we go.
MegaSciencecatplayer64

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited July 2018
    Arwoo, while this is not a bug, but will Gollux restock be something you can add as well as have Kanna's Treasure be repeatable now that things will boom.?
    Visored
  • PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
  • Darkpoison64Darkpoison64
    Reactions: 420
    edited July 2018
    I can't do these space bar quick time events so I just have to sit there and wait. My labtop keyboard space bar wasn't built for the 4 gauge...
  • DavichiiDavichii
    Reactions: 100
    edited July 2018
    I am stuck Windsnap River Bank cause Space bar is not working. Please I can not go anywhere.
  • ChowChow
    Reactions: 895
    edited July 2018
    This is also happening, for some reason. Works fine on other servers that I tried.
    2LsoxxS.png
  • betatesterbetatester
    Reactions: 200
    when you disconnect at Abrup Basin: Svarti Entrance before accepting the next quest in the Endless Demand quest chain, you will not be able to continue the quest. The guy shows up but when you click on it, the conversation ends and the NPC is no where to be found. I am currently stuck here in the Monad Act 1 and cannot move forward.
  • iEdziEdz
    Reactions: 510
    edited July 2018
    Maple relay rewards tier 2 box only gives 1 arcane symbol when its supposed to give x15 https://imgur.com/a/YRiOK9v
    Pleinair
  • MomogoldfishMomogoldfish
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    I have an issue in Bera where I cannot enter the infernal wolf portal. After I select 'yes' in the dialog, Pollo just goes 'you cannot enter at this time'. Had it occur three times with different characters all on Vanishing Journey maps. It's frustrating because I need it for maple relay. T-T
  • KpochKpoch
    edited July 2018
    I cant claim rewards

Sin_t_tulo.png
  • FreeSurveysFreeSurveys
    Reactions: 1,040
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    When you want to switch characters, the screen does not load onto the last logged in character.
    catplayer64
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited July 2018
    Yeti Boss traps the player in a infinite loop where you cannot progress and every-time you lose or quit you'll be stuck in a room with only portal leading back to the boss
  • firstsfirsts
    If you have an abnormal program termination in the wind map where you must defeat the jellyrashes to move forward in the quest: [Monad the first omen]: Lone Battle you get placed in the previous map Abrup Basin: Grim Vale Cave with no way of progressing
    e1aktUWedlrumexPbjWfGVCch?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..q_GRo-UQTSyOEpErUbyTsQ.J7OHl3VAYo4KIdgd_y3jL7FIMQQeQf63Tj5o1qv1I1bfjY70ZzGNHfS8EIlIHpca_zqannxFPrLW5NK_XRm6fqZYXRy_yDW0asDAcxOj-Z1VOQa_xyA3sanYetJ7cwxacEpRMpSgCvyDe72GIM8p_n08D0_-dtPHpOrwfAILdzBhfE3ZZtmbRedzdw2nFWG30WuUKEAIjS3Y4Cv59J-LDE9_sWX6gjs6psPumpU8Z_jl_ncXwkAHljRnpZExV99ZMpCsMWCWDPUsmSr2Ab5B5g.FaWA0ja320K_uP84wMVjog
  • GoneKnightGoneKnight
    On the riding Pete part, it crashes everytime.
  • KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    I got disconnected at the place where you have to defeat the jellyrashes to move foward with the quest line. It made me go back to Savrti Entrance to where I can't go back to the place I was before I got disconnected. I even tried talking to all the npc in the Savrti Town to see if that helped.
  • RoboooRobooo
    Hi,

On the EU reboot server i cant get past the start quests for Ark. When i need to defeat this one guy, the game is turning into a white screen.... its like after 5% of the ennemies HP is gone and then my game crashes..... it already happend like 5 times this evening please fix this. I cant play my Ark now cause of this.
  • DarkLordFuryDarkLordFury
    edited July 2018
    White Screen first Ark Boss please Fix.
  • kayabajikokayabajiko
    Reactions: 410
    edited July 2018
    Espero que por estos errores nos entiendan los tiempos de los evento sobre todo el de las cajas, ya estoy aburrido ya e perdido varios dias gracias a ustedes, simpre es lo mismo cuando uno va hacer las quets o a terminarla no puedo por que hay chequeo en el server >>

PDT: hagan algo con ese poco de hackers
  • MeowPlayer69MeowPlayer69
    i cant see my stats on my items
  • TazyelTazyel
    edited July 2018
    Im currently stuck in the Monad Open Snowfield without stars or potions too beat the boss, unable too leave, teleport or use Home Skill too leave the area!
    Please fix this :)
  • infinitex3wishesinfinitex3wishes
    edited July 2018
    I was doing the Monad quests and I bumped into a problem in Abrup Basin, Spring Wind Hollow. [Monad: The First Omen] Jellyrash. I did the quest 2 times already and I cant go on to the next quest. Can you try to look into this bug ?