[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Floor 22 in Tower of Oz is missing part of it

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited July 2018 in Bug Reporting
So since the Monad utpate on wedsnesday floor 22 in oz have somehow lost the invisible safe in the clouds area(that keep dissapearing and re-appearing), it was never a inteded change, Tower o Oz didn't get anything aside from bugs fixes, here's 2 videos of me and other guy that tryed to clear the floor, myself just kept falling to show the bug.

That's how it's suposed to work, with some stops and invisible platforms as safe spots.

Comments

• xKimuraxKimura
    Reactions: 865
    edited July 2018
    Brief bug summary:
    Bug in the Tower of Oz - Floor 22..?

More Details:
    I have found a possible bug in the Tower of Oz - Floor 22, where the cloud platforms that should normally have a safe spot at the very edge of the platform, no longer work. Attached, you can find a video where at the end of the video, I stand on the edge of the cloud platform, where I eventually fall off of when it dissappears, while before the latest patch it served as a save spot.

Steps to reproduce:
    I've used multiple practice tickets to floor 22 aswell as regular Tower of Oz runs where I've tried to stand on different kind of cloud platforms that should normally function as safe spots of which none of them work.

Character name:
    CherryPetals

Character level:

Character job:
    Mercedes

World name:
    Luna

Date and time of the incident:
    (dd/mm/yyyy) 26/7/2018; 2:30 AM CEST

Video footage:
    https://youtu.be/NlsrQK8wmdw

If it is intended, I honestly have no idea how to complete this floor. If it is a bug, hopefully it gets fixed soon.
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
  • RexaarRexaar
    Reactions: 3,645
    edited July 2018
    KMS video of someone doing tower of Oz of Oz 3 months ago, they still have the safe platform.

Current patch GMS, all the safe spot is missing.

Without the safe zone, it add an extremely high unnecessary amount of randomness that the player cannot control in a content with limited time and huge time commitment.
    Ivangold
  • IvangoldIvangold
    edited July 2018
    SadVirgin wrote: »

Oh yeah, forgot to make this kind of format, long time i don't report bugs i guess.
  • AerwickAerwick
    Reactions: 505
    edited July 2018
    Can we get this bumped, and fix it. Can't complete tower of oz after this patch, unless you're extremely lucky.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    edited July 2018
    Aerwick wrote: »
    Can we get this bumped, and fix it. Can't complete tower of oz after this patch, unless you're extremely lucky.

Or decide to waste even 20minutes on the floor.
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2018
    Thanks for the reports. It has been forwarded.