[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[MONAD] stuck in act 2

Comments

• IWANTPOPTARTIWANTPOPTART
    Reactions: 100
    same problem, stuck in svarti village empty padlock
    Character name: drugsarekool
    Class: Battlemage
    level: 210
    World: Windia
  • yeziyeyeziye
    Reactions: 200
    The same thing has happened for me. I was doin the part where you need to get the monsters to chase you in act 2 but there was an error or something and I had to log back into maples tory but I couldn't get back to the place I was before.

Character name: hwangjoo
    Level: 82
  • DungLVDungLV
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    After mainternance this issue still exist, still force me to talk to villager...lol
  • firstsfirsts
    Reactions: 300
    edited July 2018
    I'm still facing a related issue after the maintenance but its in Abrup Basin Grim Vale Cave and I can't do anything to move forward after a runtime error. There's just no portals or dialogue to teleport me into the jellyrash place
  • KitepyroKitepyro
    Reactions: 820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2018
    When I got the box that says to return to Alika,
    2ef18ir.jpg
    when I hit yes it takes me back to Savrti Entrance
    2nip8o4.png

In the Unscheduled Maintenance updates and notes it says, "An issue where disconnecting during certain parts of Act 2 in Monad caused a character to become stuck will be fixed. Use the portal in Base Camp, and select 'Act 2'. You will be asked if you want to return to where you were."
  • HalehHaleh
    Reactions: 520
    edited July 2018
    Kitepyro wrote: »
    When I got the box that says to return to Alika,
    2ef18ir.jpg
    when I hit yes it takes me back to Savrti Entrance
    2nip8o4.png

In the Unscheduled Maintenance updates and notes it says, "An issue where disconnecting during certain parts of Act 2 in Monad caused a character to become stuck will be fixed. Use the portal in Base Camp, and select 'Act 2'. You will be asked if you want to return to where you were."

Same issue here. Really sucks I am trying to do the timed event but thanks to this bug I can't... Great.
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    This last patch has allowed me to return to the forest scene where you have to kill the jellyrashes, but going through the last portal still crashes the game with a runtime error. I can get back to this point as often as I'd like, but not progress any farther and clear the act.
  • CloudelkaCloudelka
    edited July 2018
    To the Jellyrash quest after the wave (stage?) 4, the quest stops by itself and I have to start again each time and i'm stuck here on the map.

Server : EU Reboot
    Pseudo : Cloudelka
    Classe : Kanna
  • TrashcantTrashcant
    Reactions: 1,050
    edited July 2018
    I got stuck at the part in act 2 where you have to kill the pink jellyfish and go through the trees when my game crashed and I was moved to the empty room with the Maple tour guide.
  • skwarekskwarek
    Reactions: 830
    edited July 2018
    Are you still in trouble guys? Because my problem is solved. Situation changed just after the unscheduled maintenance.
  • chongolochongolo
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2018
    I'm still stuck after the update. IT says "theres no reason to leave just yet." I can't progress still even after this update smh
  • ShamendShamend
    Similar problem here, i did the jellyrash part where i had to kill them in the trees, finished that got a runtime error and now im stuck in Spring Wind Hollow (the part before the trees)

Server: NA Reboot
    Char: Bemethos
    Class: Demon Avenger
    73ad211dfe.png
  • DuszanDuszan
    I have this issue as well!

Ign: Duszan
    World: Reboot
    Job: blade master
  • MippoMippo
    Character name: oMippo
    Character level: 137
    Character job: Demon Avenger
    World name: Glacia
    Quest: Traveling Together

can not re-enter the quest map after disconnect, please check, thanks
  • AmantelatAmantelat
    I guess we all will lose the time event and that dmg skin...
  • RafaelTelesRafaelTeles
    Same here, act 3 completed, but i cant enter act 3 after the run with the boss, and i cannot restart cause i dont finished act 3....

Character name: Mercybokuu
    Character level: 193
    Character job: Wind Archer
    World name: Scania
    Quest: MONAD - Alika's research materials and after.
  • Pannekoek006Pannekoek006
    Same here, i really hope it gets resolved :c

Character Name: Pannekoek006
    Character Level: 220
    Character Job: Blade Master
    World Name Reboot NA
  • SevienSevien
    Reactions: 455
    edited July 2018
    Sevien wrote: »
    This last patch has allowed me to return to the forest scene where you have to kill the jellyrashes, but going through the last portal still crashes the game with a runtime error. I can get back to this point as often as I'd like, but not progress any farther and clear the act.

I was able to fix the problem by playing on the nexon launcher instead of though the steam launcher, HOWEVER, reinstalling through steam did not fix the issue.
  • KhromatikKhromatik
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    After the unscheduled maintenance, I am still having issues being stuck in act 2. However, I am stuck on the quest called "[MONAD: The First Omen] Jellyrash". I noticed that on Wave 4 while I am killing the Frostfang Werebeast and the Raging Werebeasts, I received a premature "Clear" if I attack the mobs on the right of the map. I tried clearing the left side mobs first, and then attacked the right mobs to make sure all the monsters were eliminated before the "Clear" but all I get is that I am returned to Abrup Basin, Spring Wind Hollow and I have to repeat the same quest again from Alika.

World: Broa
    IGN: Glimmer0
    Class: Luminous
    Level: 160
    Time: 14:32pm PDT (GMT-7) ((in game time 21:32pm) on July 30th, 2018

EDIT: I just played it again, killing the mobs on the left side first for Wave 4, and then proceeded to kill the mobs on the right but this time I defeated them one by one and it seemed to work out. Hopefully this helps people out!
  • Dazzling001Dazzling001
    I'm unable to defeat forestflail on time. But there is no option to retreat or forfeit the quest.....

Dazzling001