[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cash Shop Inventory Revamp

shadow826shadow826
Reactions: 400
edited August 2018 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I propose that the Cash Shop Inventory be made more easily accessible in the Cash Shop. Right now, it consists of a super small, inconvenient window that must be scrolled through in a clunky manner in order to see all the items inside. The small Cash Shop inventory has been rather annoying to deal with, especially with the recent influx of cash items received from the Maplehood event. It's super messy; I can't even imagine how it looks for someone who frequently buys NX.

I have several potential solutions to address this issue:
  • a sorting feature that splits up cash equips and consumables into two separate tabs (or more)
  • a larger popup window for the cash inventory (somewhat like the auction house selling tab)
  • several tabs where we could customize sorting by ourselves

What are your thoughts?

Comments

• PhantomMasterThiefPhantomMasterThief
    Reactions: 3,195
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2018
    Ahem, iv'e got a full blown thread about it, KMS N' the other regions (as in every region besides GMS) cash shop already has had a better ui for years, KMS recently added an option to search through the cash inventory, they also added an option to preview items from the cash inventory a year ago.
    shadow826
  • shadow826shadow826
    Reactions: 400
    edited August 2018
    Ahem, iv'e got a full blown thread about it, KMS N' the other regions (as in every region besides GMS) cash shop already has had a better ui for years, KMS recently added an option to search through the cash inventory, they also added an option to preview items from the cash inventory a year ago.

Wow... we really need this. :(