[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monad how to complete the achievements

fubs100000000fubs100000000
Reactions: 1,120
edited August 2018 in General Chat
I am stuck on killing the jelly fishes, I have no idea where I am suppose to find them. Julieta is so buggy that it dc me randomly when I am fighting her. I can one shot her but that doesnt solve anything

Comments

• Daniel1954Daniel1954
    Reactions: 715
    edited August 2018
    She spawns the Jellyrashes in the final 2 sections of the battle (outside of the fortress walls and on the Snowfield); in particular, when she is at low health, she will spawn 30+ at a time in the last section, so you gonna have to hold back if you want to complete the mission; in the same vein, if you want to avoid the dcs (until a proper fix appears) you are gonna have to stay away from her during the first section (the four rooftops), so you just gotta be patient and dodge her attacks.
    YinYangX
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    Reactions: 3,135
    edited August 2018
    I was able to do it. In the stage by the wall you can run back to the right after she spawns and hang out behind her until the Jellyrashes spawn. You get stunned there but she can't hit you with her tentacles. You then run out and kill the jellyrashes after she does a tentacle att and run back behind her. I was able to kill over 100 per run using this method. Sorry about the d/c man! When it comes to getting d/c, I understand your pain. Try restarting your computer frequently to help reduce d/c issues.
  • fubs100000000fubs100000000
    edited August 2018
    when I reached the snowfield, julieta was nowhere to be seen, all I can see is her health bar. Strangely her hp keep dropping but i wasnt even doing anything and she just die on her own.
  • ZeifsZeifs
    Reactions: 675
    edited August 2018
    That's intended. Not the you're not seeing her part, but the part where she looses HP constantly. You can clear Julietta on next to no gear and in the snowfield she summons like a billion jellies for you to clear daily.
  • Daniel1954Daniel1954
    Reactions: 715
    edited August 2018
    when I reached the snowfield, julieta was nowhere to be seen, all I can see is her health bar. Strangely her hp keep dropping but i wasnt even doing anything and she just die on her own.

About you not seeing Julieta, for some reason (even though she was chasing you from the right) when you get to the snowfield you spawn all the way to the right of the map, while she is all the way to the left, so maybe that's why you didn't see her (?), that has certainly disoriented me a couple of times. If she really was completely invisible on your run, then that's definitely a glitch.
    edited August 2018
    Daniel1954 wrote: »

About you not seeing Julieta, for some reason (even though she was chasing you from the right) when you get to the snowfield you spawn all the way to the right of the map, while she is all the way to the left, so maybe that's why you didn't see her (?), that has certainly disoriented me a couple of times. If she really was completely invisible on your run, then that's definitely a glitch.
    Daniel1954 wrote: »

completely invisiblei checked EVERYWHERE
    edited August 2018
    24enuqa.png
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2018
    graphics glitch!!! Restart your computer!!!
    edited August 2018
    CrystalOra wrote: »
    graphics glitch!!! Restart your computer!!!

I tried it for 3 days and I turned off my computer each day. still same thing. restarting computer does not work
  • CrystalOraCrystalOra
    edited August 2018
    Awww bummer